The Student Room Group

Extreme exam stress

I'm in my AS year and I'm really really starting to feel the exam pressure. I want to revise but I can't bring myself to because I'm always so tired due to late nights of endless homework.

The anxiety is affecting my sleep and even when I do try to revise I can't concentrate because I keep overthinking. I under performed at gcse (all AS and couple Bs) I was quite disappointed. I feel like theres not enough time and I'm really going to fail hard this time.

btw I do maths, biology (unit 2 will kill me) history and accounting
That homework is revision...
Reply 2
Original post by zetamcfc
That homework is revision...

I don't count homework as revision. Trust me when I say doing questions from the maths text book is nothing like the questions you get on the real maths paper.
Original post by maceve
I don't count homework as revision. Trust me when I say doing questions from the maths text book is nothing like the questions you get on the real maths paper.

I got over 90% in my Maths at AS and found some of textbook questions harder than the exam papers :wink: Also I find maths revision is just doing questions on topics you are not so confident on, so that homework might payoff.
Reply 4
:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending