Visit website

Nunnery Court 2015/16

Hi there :smile: there isn't a thread for Nunnery Court so here it is :smile:

I am in:

Room 1, Flat 03, Floor B
:biggrin:

X

Scroll to see replies

I've already posted on that other thread but I'm Room 3, flat 3, floor B :smile: x
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Laurendutton4
I've already posted on that other thread but I'm Room 3, flat 3, floor B :smile: x

Stupid question but is that second or first floor from ground floor.

I am studying straight up English. Bring on the reading list -_- yay lol

You?

When do you suppose we will get the proper offer of accommodation x
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lulumise
Stupid question but is that second or first floor from ground floor.

I am studying straight up English. Bring on the reading list -_- yay lol

You?

When do you suppose we will get the proper offer of accommodation x

I think it'll be the first floor but not sure :s-smilie: that won't be fun! I'm studying occupational therapy
Reply 4
I think it'll be the first floor but not sure :s-smilie: that won't be fun! I'm studying occupational therapy

Cool well atleast we both found someone now. Good i hope so less stairs to carry my mounds of crap up ahaha
Cool well atleast we both found someone now. Good i hope so less stairs to carry my mounds of crap up ahaha

Yeah it's good. I know haha, I was thinking that too
Reply 6
Hello, I have submitted my application for accommodation at Nunnery court, so I am hoping to get that as it is my first choice. Just a quick question, how long did it take for them to reply with your accommodation (flat number)?
Original post by BryBry27
Hello, I have submitted my application for accommodation at Nunnery court, so I am hoping to get that as it is my first choice. Just a quick question, how long did it take for them to reply with your accommodation (flat number)?

I applied in the evening and heard back the morning after :smile: good luck!
Reply 8
Yeah see I applied on Thursday and don't know whether you need any other info, also do they send you an email with the info? Thanks
Yeah see I applied on Thursday and don't know whether you need any other info, also do they send you an email with the info? Thanks

Yeah they email you saying your flat number and that full confirmation will be sent when the uni confirm dates. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 10
Yeah very thank you it's put me at ease now. so where have you booked in for accommodation wise?
Yeah very thank you it's put me at ease now. so where have you booked in for accommodation wise?

I applied through the Derby uni website and received this email:
We are pleased to be able to tell you that you have been allocated room:
Room address: Room, Flat, Floor, Nunnery Court, Nuns Street, DERBY, DE1 3LQ.
Room Type: Standard
Once we are able to confirm the contract start date, this allocation will be confirmed via email by a formal offer of accommodation.
Reply 12
okay thanks
Reply 13
do you know when freshers week is?
do you know when freshers week is?

The welcome day is Saturday 12th September so I think it's the Monday after (the 14th) but not 100% sure
Reply 15
Gunna be around 13th 14th of September I think x
Reply 16
cool, i am so excited, where are you coming from?
cool, i am so excited, where are you coming from?

Not too far, a place called swadlincote in derbyshire about 30-40 mins from the uni. I want to live out though! How about you?

Hi there :smile: there isn't a thread for Nunnery Court so here it is :smile:

I am in:

Room 1, Flat 03, Floor B
:biggrin:

X

I know where you live :jacko:
Reply 19
oo right, i am from Sheffield so not far either only 15 mins on the train!

Quick Reply

Latest