The Student Room Group

MSc International Business Management

I've received an offer from 4 Uni (Southampton, East Anglia, Bournemouth, and Royal Holloway) for a MSc in International Business Management. I'm going to accept two of these offers but I don't know which one to choose. I don't care to much about University Rankings, what's really important to me is to choose a university with good teaching ratings and most of all a good employability.
Any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by Nicco10
I've received an offer from 4 Uni (Southampton, East Anglia, Bournemouth, and Royal Holloway) for a MSc in International Business Management. I'm going to accept two of these offers but I don't know which one to choose. I don't care to much about University Rankings, what's really important to me is to choose a university with good teaching ratings and most of all a good employability.
Any suggestions?

Hi Nicco10,

I'm currently studying an MA at Bournemouth University in Post Production Editing. I therefore can't comment on the course, but I can tell you about the university and the town if you'd like to know more.

In my experience BU has been amazing. I did my BA here too and there was nowhere else I wanted to go for the MA other than here. The staff have been extremely knowledgeable, and BU's reputation pulls in some really good guest speakers and lecturers.

In terms of employability, I know that BU's Media School carries a very good reputation, but I don't know about the Business School I'm afraid.

If there's any more I can help you with in terms of the uni, the campus, or the town, then I'd be happy to answer any questions :smile:

Alice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending