The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Brighton PGCE 2015-16

Hi everyone,

I am on course for joining the primary PGCE course in September. Just need to complete my degree. :|
I currently live in London and therefore will have to move to Brighton. I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and what they will be doing about accommodation. Would anyone be open to house sharing?
Lauren
Hi Lauren!

I've been accepted onto the PGCE for higher education but will also be starting in september :smile: I was wondering the same things.....whether it's best to apply for halls or look for houses! I finished my degree in kingston last summer :smile:

Leyla
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by laurenbeckett
Hi everyone,

I am on course for joining the primary PGCE course in September. Just need to complete my degree. :|
I currently live in London and therefore will have to move to Brighton. I was wondering if anyone else has been accepted and what they will be doing about accommodation. Would anyone be open to house sharing?
Lauren

Hi Lauren, congrats! Myself and five other PGCE students are looking at house sharing in Brighton. Shall I add you on facebook and then we can all talk together?xxx
Hi Leyla, congratulations! What pgce are you doing? i'm kinda swaying more towards house sharing, It seems better than halls. Lucky! I'm steessing out trying to get all my essays done.

Hi jordlou, thank you. Congratulations to you too lol. Yes, that would be great! My name is Lauren Rose Beckett. xxx
Reply 4
Hi everyone, I'm also starting the Primary PGCE in September and looking for a house share. If anyone is interested that would be great! Jasmine x
Original post by JasJ
Hi everyone, I'm also starting the Primary PGCE in September and looking for a house share. If anyone is interested that would be great! Jasmine x
Hi Jasmine, unfortunately we have already secured a house for September. Good luck with your search though, and I'm sure I'll see you on the course. Lauren :biggrin: x
Hi Jasmine, I'm also starting the Primary PGCE in September and am looking for a house to share. I've found a website where a guy is looking for PGCE students to live with, if you are interested in joining me to arrange a viewing, message me back. Megan
Reply 7
Original post by megandavies93
Hi Jasmine, I'm also starting the Primary PGCE in September and am looking for a house to share. I've found a website where a guy is looking for PGCE students to live with, if you are interested in joining me to arrange a viewing, message me back. Megan

Hello! I am starting the Secondary PGCE (MFL) in September and am looking for accomodation. Do you still need someone to live with?
Reply 8
Original post by JasJ

Hello Jasmine! I'm starting the Secondary PGCE in September and am lookinf*g for accomodation. Are you still looking for housemates?
Reply 9
Original post by JasJ

Hi Jasmine, I'm starting the Primary PGCE in Brighton this September and may also be looking for a house share. Have you found anywhere yet?
Charlotte x
Original post by megandavies93

Hi Megan, just wondering if you have found accommodation for September yet? I'm starting the primary PGCE this September and may be looking for a house share.
Charlotte x
Reply 11
Original post by CGriffith
Hi Jasmine, I'm starting the Primary PGCE in Brighton this September and may also be looking for a house share. Have you found anywhere yet?
Charlotte x

Hello Charlotte. I am also looking for accomodation and I am starting the secondary PGCE course. Maybe we could look for a house together?
Original post by CGriffith
Hi Megan, just wondering if you have found accommodation for September yet? I'm starting the primary PGCE this September and may be looking for a house share.
Charlotte x

Sorry Charlotte myself and Jasmine have already found a house share with other people on the course. I reccomend using the Brighton University house hunting Facebook page! There's loads of people on there! Hope you find somewhere to live soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending