The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Glasshouse

Anyone booked a room in Glasshouse??? :smile:
Reply 1
I was thinking to book a room there but I'm stuck between two and i was even in Nottingham today but didn't go to check out the Glasshouse like an idiot, have you viewed the rooms?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by RiaPatel
I was thinking to book a room there but I'm stuck between two and i was even in Nottingham today but didn't go to check out the Glasshouse like an idiot, have you viewed the rooms?

Where else are you considering? :smile: Ah, I went to the applicant day two weeks back and didn't bother visiting, but yep I've now been. I went yesterday to view it and then booked a room. I think it's really nice and good for it's price in comparison to a lot of other places
Reply 3
I went to go look at another private accommodation called Halley House it's really nice and fancy and really good price but my only issue is i feel like I'd be isolated in a studio room and make no friends haha but alot of my friends have said Glasshouse is supposed to be nice and ive seen a few pictures and the price is decent too, i really want an en suite room too
Reply 4
I went to go look at another private accommodation called Halley House it's really nice and fancy and really good price but my only issue is i feel like I'd be isolated in a studio room and make no friends haha but alot of my friends have said Glasshouse is supposed to be nice and ive seen a few pictures and the price is decent too, i really want an en suite room too

Oooh sounds good! Ah yeah I understand... I know someone who lived in a studio first year and they disliked it because despite how handy it was, they knew other people were jealous that they had so much to themselves (of course they shouldn't have felt bad, but just how people can be I guess). My sister lived in Glasshouse for all 3 yrs and loved it. I really like it, but en-suite rooms are going really fast so I'd book asap if I were you, if that's what you want :smile:
Reply 5
Ooh yeah I know what you mean lmao and yeahh i might just book glasshouse :smile:
Reply 6
Ooh yeah I know what you mean lmao and yeahh i might just book glasshouse :smile:

Go for it! It's next door to Aldi, on top of a gym, opposite the shopping centre and across from the big NTU library and NTU SU... such a good location :smile:
Reply 7
Sounds efficient haha thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending