The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey there,

I can relate to what you're going through, because I've been in your situation. Mine was slightly different though, the guy lead me on and treated me like trash once he started seeing another chick. I have severe depression, and I feel that I can offer a unique perspective on what you're facing.

First of all, I get how you feel. Honestly. You feel useless, clingy and like your worth depends on what this one girl thinks of you. It's dehumanazing. I'm not going to bitch about your post history, because honestly, everyone has been obsessive at one point in their lives. I've done it, and most of them have done it too. I'm also not going to pressure you to "move on", because it's easier said than done and quite frankly, I don't think any words to that effect will make a difference to you. All I can say, is that you'll be happy. Trust me. The first thing you need to do is go no contact and realise that this girl just doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve your constant waiting on her, and no amount of care you give can make up for what she lacks towards you. You need to go no contact. If seeing a counsellor helps, do just that. See your GP and ask about support groups in your local area, or speak to someone you trust. Do whatever you need to be happy, but don't jeapordise her relationship in the process. It's not fair on her or her boyfriend.

Would you consider seeing someone else?
Original post by believeteam22
Can you stop. It's not funny.

I think it's pretty hilarious. If you aren't going to take this seriously then why should we? You're like a dog chasing it's own tale.

And you are a dog. You claim you want nothing to do with her now, but you've said the same thing before. In about 10 pages you'll be back to whining about this girl and how you love her 'ever so much'. I'm already seeing the signs that you're restoring to "factory default" and all we have to do is give it time.

And enough with this whole "OH SOME OTHER GUY IS EXACTLY LIKE ME BUT A LITTLE WORSE!! WATCH HOW PATHETIC HE IS!! NOT ME!! IM NORMAL!!"

I doubt that such a person exists. And if he does, you're just exaggerating so as to shift the focus away from yourself. It's hilarious how you mocked him when you yourself have done the EXACT same thing.

You're an idiot and a child. So I'll continue to treat you like both.
Original post by SIDEWlNDER
why do you type like this...

How else will people know how sad i am...
Original post by believeteam23
How else will people know how sad i am...

you nearly got me... keep up the good work 'OP'
Original post by SIDEWlNDER
you nearly got me... keep up the good work 'OP'

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Original post by believeteam23
I think it's pretty hilarious. If you aren't going to take this seriously then why should we? You're like a dog chasing it's own tale.

And you are a dog. You claim you want nothing to do with her now, but you've said the same thing before. In about 10 pages you'll be back to whining about this girl and how you love her 'ever so much'. I'm already seeing the signs that you're restoring to "factory default" and all we have to do is give it time.

And enough with this whole "OH SOME OTHER GUY IS EXACTLY LIKE ME BUT A LITTLE WORSE!! WATCH HOW PATHETIC HE IS!! NOT ME!! IM NORMAL!!"

I doubt that such a person exists. And if he does, you're just exaggerating so as to shift the focus away from yourself. It's hilarious how you mocked him when you yourself have done the EXACT same thing.

You're an idiot and a child. So I'll continue to treat you like both.

SophieSmall is that you?
Original post by InternetGangster
SophieSmall is that you?

Haha no :':wink:
I really dislike trolls, so I'd never stoop to becoming one.
I've been done with this thread since yesterday.

Edit: though now I've read it, whoever is trolling does have a similar writing style to me. Except for the capitalizations. I rarely do that.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by choc biscuit
I concur. Not funny anymore. Just immature.

Op, I know you like when she talks to you. It's very clear. Are you happy to be treated the way she is treating you? How long will you ignore it for.

Well..not really. It is annoying. But I am leaving her alone for now. Let's see what happens. I won't bother her or disturb her. I will treat her the same as she treats me now.
Original post by TurgidMeniscus
Hey there,

I can relate to what you're going through, because I've been in your situation. Mine was slightly different though, the guy lead me on and treated me like trash once he started seeing another chick. I have severe depression, and I feel that I can offer a unique perspective on what you're facing.

First of all, I get how you feel. Honestly. You feel useless, clingy and like your worth depends on what this one girl thinks of you. It's dehumanazing. I'm not going to bitch about your post history, because honestly, everyone has been obsessive at one point in their lives. I've done it, and most of them have done it too. I'm also not going to pressure you to "move on", because it's easier said than done and quite frankly, I don't think any words to that effect will make a difference to you. All I can say, is that you'll be happy. Trust me. The first thing you need to do is go no contact and realise that this girl just doesn't deserve you. She doesn't deserve your constant waiting on her, and no amount of care you give can make up for what she lacks towards you. You need to go no contact. If seeing a counsellor helps, do just that. See your GP and ask about support groups in your local area, or speak to someone you trust. Do whatever you need to be happy, but don't jeapordise her relationship in the process. It's not fair on her or her boyfriend.

Would you consider seeing someone else?

I have tried sudden and complete NC but it doesn't work for me. I always cannot handle it and I go back. So what I am doing for now is leaving her alone. Not messaging her or anything. Just being quiet with her. At least until I go back to uni. My priority is to focus on my studies and I don't want to do something to jeopardise that for now. I will see how I do for the next week/2weeks and so on and see what happens.

I will still go back to the GP for my follow up and take it from there.

I didn't reply to her yesterday and I am glad I didn't. I avoided an argument and just left it.
Well..not really. It is annoying. But I am leaving her alone for now. Let's see what happens. I won't bother her or disturb her. I will treat her the same as she treats me now.

Stop kidding yourself. You are leaving her alone because you're annoyed and you know she has you on a string, so will pull you back when she needs attention.

You know you will be her lapdog again as soon as she breathes your way.

You know you have no intention of getting way from her and you are treating this spat you had as if you are her hurt boyfriend. And she will play the game. She will apologise and get you back. Then she will kick you away almost instantly.

You know all of this so do not lie to yourself.
I have tried sudden and complete NC but it doesn't work for me. I always cannot handle it and I go back. So what I am doing for now is leaving her alone. Not messaging her or anything. Just being quiet with her. At least until I go back to uni. My priority is to focus on my studies and I don't want to do something to jeopardise that for now. I will see how I do for the next week/2weeks and so on and see what happens.

I will still go back to the GP for my follow up and take it from there.

I didn't reply to her yesterday and I am glad I didn't. I avoided an argument and just left it.

You didn't ignore her last text to avoid an arguement, you failed to answer her because you yourself are afraid of the answer. Do not lie to yourself.
Reply 2211
Original post by SophieSmall
Haha no :':wink:
I really dislike trolls, so I'd never stoop to becoming one.
I've been done with this thread since yesterday.

Edit: though now I've read it, whoever is trolling does have a similar writing style to me. Except for the capitalizations. I rarely do that.

I believe i know is behind believeteam23, mueheheheh. But honestly, what kind of gayness is "believeteam"

Latest

Trending

Trending