The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kre
You're both going round and round in circles mate. I've read the past several pages and Sophie is genuinely trying to help you but you're just trying peoples' patience. This is something you need to ease yourself out off. Ripping off the plaster straight clearly isn't working for you. You've got to gradually and slowly stop texting this girl man.

Yes you're probably right. Suddenly blocking is not working. I will talk less. She unblocked me but I know she is still angry and hasn't forgiven me. Anyway I do know she is going on holiday soon so I won't be able to talk for a month which is good news I guess.
Original post by Anonymous
Woah. Steady, come on man, it's clear he is not well. The girl must have given him a mental breakdown.

@believeteam22 LISTEN to me, I don't understand what your aim is with this girl, but since October 2014 you have been obessing with her and this is unhealthy. I am going to advice you kindly, to forget about this.

Yes, it's hard to forget, but this has to stop before you can actually get sectioned. If it makes you feel better, you are better than me in Girls than i am. When i'm in love, girls either run away from me or they ignore me. You have made your love interest to be your close friend, now its up to you to end this friendship or stop thinking of her as a future girlfriend which we know in this 48 thread, it WON'T HAPPEN.

Please think of this and take note what i'm saying.

Ok. I know you are right. I know everyone is right. I am just having a hard time to let go. I have blocked her twice and I couldn't handle it. So I will try to gradually cut down the talking. And the good thing is she is going on holiday in a few weeks for 1 month. I don't think I will be able to talk to her during that time so that will be good for me. We have NEVER gone a week without talking since we have met. So it will surely help me forget about her a bit no?
Reply 962
Original post by believeteam22
Ok. I know you are right. I know everyone is right. I am just having a hard time to let go. I have blocked her twice and I couldn't handle it. So I will try to gradually cut down the talking. And the good thing is she is going on holiday in a few weeks for 1 month. I don't think I will be able to talk to her during that time so that will be good for me. We have NEVER gone a week without talking since we have met. So it will surely help me forget about her a bit no?

Good. This means you won't even have the temptation to text her since you won't be able to. Use this month as a blessing and forget about her.
Original post by Kre
Good. This means you won't even have the temptation to text her since you won't be able to. Use this month as a blessing and forget about her.

Yes, ok. We did talk a little today and she said "To be honest I don't know if I can trust you like before".. and she also said give her time

That made me sad really but I said ok and I won't message her for a good while now.

I hope she trusts me again. But for now, time to focus on other things.
Every morning I wake up, I feel pain near my chest. I feel lazy and miserable all day. I feel stressed and grumpy too and I always think about her every single day.

How can I forget about her? Blocking her suddenly makes me feel worse. Is there anything else I can do? I currently have no confidence in myself
I tried talking to her today and she said "be quiet for now".

How long will she stay angry at me for? :/

You should send your name to Bongo Bongo @ 66668 and ask him questions ... he'll let you know what to do!

May I ask? Are you at uni?
Original post by anniejtmd
May I ask? Are you at uni?

Yes.
I know there is no excuse for my behaviour, but this is my first experience with a girl and it's been a horrible experience and I don't have other females in my life. I don't even know where to start. I actually think I will never find another girl I like as much as I like this girl again. It's eating me up. All day I have been miserable. How can 1 person have so much power over me? Has anyone ever been in such a situation?

I keep staring at my phone in the hopes she might decide to message me :/
I know there is no excuse for my behaviour, but this is my first experience with a girl and it's been a horrible experience and I don't have other females in my life. I don't even know where to start. I actually think I will never find another girl I like as much as I like this girl again. It's eating me up. All day I have been miserable. How can 1 person have so much power over me? Has anyone ever been in such a situation?

I keep staring at my phone in the hopes she might decide to message me :/

Since you are a uni student, please seek psychologic help from one of the counsellors there. You keep talking about how you miss her and want to talk to her and your behaviour is worryingly stalkerish. Your behaviour is dangerous and as a girl, if I was experiencing this, I would go to the police asap! It's not helpful for you and definitely not the girl. Seek help or else, there will be consequences to face and this may follow you for the rest of your life.

Btw, if this is a troll, then you nees help too because this is not normal for trolling either. Please go and get help now!!!
Since you are a uni student, please seek psychologic help from one of the counsellors there. You keep talking about how you miss her and want to talk to her and your behaviour is worryingly stalkerish. Your behaviour is dangerous and as a girl, if I was experiencing this, I would go to the police asap! It's not helpful for you and definitely not the girl. Seek help or else, there will be consequences to face and this may follow you for the rest of your life.

Btw, if this is a troll, then you nees help too because this is not normal for trolling either. Please go and get help now!!!

It's because she is the only girl in my life. And anyway, I know she doesn't like me in that way, but I do like her in that way. I am so desperate for her to talk to me and care.
Now she is liking posts on instagram about "fake friends" and things like that. I can't believe her. How can be possibly think of me as a fake friend. I do everything for her and I made 1 mistake and now she will never forget it :frown:
Reply 973
Now she is liking posts on instagram about "fake friends" and things like that. I can't believe her. How can be possibly think of me as a fake friend. I do everything for her and I made 1 mistake and now she will never forget it :frown:

You don't have to deal with this passive aggressive behavior. Put her in her place. I BELIEVE IN THE DREAM.
It's because she is the only girl in my life. And anyway, I know she doesn't like me in that way, but I do like her in that way. I am so desperate for her to talk to me and care.

You're not actually addressing any of the advice I gave you. All you keep down is looking for excuses to talk about her. You need help. This has been said a million times but it just seems to roll off your back. You clearly don't want advice but seem to be seeking attention. Please stop.
Wow.
Such depression, much unrequited.

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀
You're not actually addressing any of the advice I gave you. All you keep down is looking for excuses to talk about her. You need help. This has been said a million times but it just seems to roll off your back. You clearly don't want advice but seem to be seeking attention. Please stop.

I want her to talk to me again and be like before. I can't accept that she doesn't give a sh*t about me. No I'm not attention seeking.
Original post by EllisNet
Wow.
Such depression, much unrequited.

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌
─▌▒▀▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▌▀▐▄█▄█▌▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
▐▒▀▐▀▐▀▒▒▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▐
─▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒▌
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐
──▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌
────▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀
───▐▀▒▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀
──▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀

:frown:
I want her to talk to me again and be like before. I can't accept that she doesn't give a sh*t about me. No I'm not attention seeking.

Then take the ****ing advice that a million people have given to you! Stop moaning that she does not want to you, nothing will change. People like you are what most females are afraid off. Stopppppppp!!!! Stop telling me "I want this" or "she said that" it does matter. What matters is that she does not want you, your behaviour is detrimental so go and get help.
You've asked what to do, so people have told you what to do. Going on and on and on does not help! Omg! Just go to the counsellor and sort your self out instead of dragging this out. Don't tell me "but I like her blah blah" tell me you are going to get help!
Then take the ****ing advice that a million people have given to you! Stop moaning that she does not want to you, nothing will change. People like you are what most females are afraid off. Stopppppppp!!!! Stop telling me "I want this" or "she said that" it does matter. What matters is that she does not want you, your behaviour is detrimental so go and get help.
You've asked what to do, so people have told you what to do. Going on and on and on does not help! Omg! Just go to the counsellor and sort your self out instead of dragging this out. Don't tell me "but I like her blah blah" tell me you are going to get help!

What she said

Latest

Trending

Trending