The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Most of those feelings I know only too well , I won't repeat myself. You got to BREAK THAT CYCLE. I JUST BEEN THERE It's taken me time and it's so very hard but it's the only way. Sorry there is no easy way. You can't click your fingers and make it better. Never tried it but. ............hypnotism would work.
Original post by believeteam22
So I'm thinking with my emotions and not logic? Probably right. You keep saying it's my fault and I am blaming her.. Why don't u understand that the way she is treating me is upsetting me and making me feel this way?

Stop pointing the blame at her. Your both at fault, the only difference is she probably has some control over her emotions, unlike you. I don't care what either of you have done to each other. The problem is that this hasn't been resolved for months & is destroying your life! This is why you need help. Just listen, we want to help you, but your not helping yourself. Do the right thing and get help!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Turn to Jesus and pray it away. Because you certainly need the patience of a saint at this point.
It's over. Forever. I said to her I will go to your house and talk to your mum. She went absolutely crazy. She said I don't trust you, I regret being your friend, you are a menace. I hate you. She said if you message me again I will go to the police station. I told my parents. My mum apologised to her via text. And they are taking away my phone. I have just lost my friend forever, i am crying in my room and I will regret this forever. U all will say told you so. I didn't want this to happen. :"(
It's over. Forever. I said to her I will go to your house and talk to your mum. She went absolutely crazy. She said I don't trust you, I regret being your friend, you are a menace. I hate you. She said if you message me again I will go to the police station. I told my parents. My mum apologised to her via text. And they are taking away my phone. I have just lost my friend forever, i am crying in my room and I will regret this forever. U all will say told you so. I didn't want this to happen. :"(

You deserve it. We told you things would get worse if you spoke to her. She feels so threatened by you that she wants to go to the police??? Don't you see how obsessive you must be? You honestly make me sick, and I'm so disappointed that you've thrown all of my help in my face, and everyone else's in their face too. I think you should show your parents this thread and let them decide whether or not they should take you to get help before you hurt someone or yourself
You are what is known as a "beta orbiter". It's not cool.

Thank God for that. I've been following this thread since the beginning just watching and honestly I'd gotten to the point where I honestly was waiting for you to come up on the news with a headline saying 'uni student murders ex friend after she doesn't reply to text. Police found hundreds of messages on TSR that they deemed to be extremely disturbing and obsessive.' I think this is the final straw and you need to seek help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I'm sorry bro, but this has been long coming. Hopefully now there's a spotlight on your actions it will force the people around you to seek the help that you desperately need, but will not seek out on your own.
You seriously need help! Are you going to be like this with every girl that doesn't want you??
She's actually scared of you, threatening to go to the police, can't you see how serious this has become?

That needed to be done. Hopefully your family have realised that your obsession is dangerous (yes it is before you deny it because most people would have let it go by now) and can start getting you help through this mess once and for all.
Ok Guys. 1293 posts later...we can finally shut this thread down after going round in circles with the same advice about 100 times. OP, get help. You need it more than you realize.
Original post by georgiaswift
You deserve it. We told you things would get worse if you spoke to her. She feels so threatened by you that she wants to go to the police??? Don't you see how obsessive you must be? You honestly make me sick, and I'm so disappointed that you've thrown all of my help in my face, and everyone else's in their face too. I think you should show your parents this thread and let them decide whether or not they should take you to get help before you hurt someone or yourself

I know how obsessive I have been now and it got out of hand. I've got an appointment at the doctor later today.

My mum messaged her and apologised for my behaviour towards her.

She then messaged me and said this:

"I forgive you don't worry. I talked to your mum yesterday she is a good person I can even say perfect..so I will listen to her.. I don't have to say anything to you now.. we are friends like before.

I just replied ok thank you. And my parents have my phone now. I'm not allowed to message her.

I will now get the help I need. I will post what the doctor has to say and I will need all the support I can get.

Sorry for not listening to you before.
Original post by Plutonian
You are what is known as a "beta orbiter". It's not cool.

Yes I definitely am. I didn't realise how bad until now.
Original post by Demilb
Thank God for that. I've been following this thread since the beginning just watching and honestly I'd gotten to the point where I honestly was waiting for you to come up on the news with a headline saying 'uni student murders ex friend after she doesn't reply to text. Police found hundreds of messages on TSR that they deemed to be extremely disturbing and obsessive.' I think this is the final straw and you need to seek help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Doctor appointment later today. I won't kill anyone don't worry. I shall get the help I need. Yes I am obsessed with her, although I don't know why exactly.
Original post by EllisNet
Well, I'm sorry bro, but this has been long coming. Hopefully now there's a spotlight on your actions it will force the people around you to seek the help that you desperately need, but will not seek out on your own.

Yes. I regret everything. Now I will get the help I need.
Original post by x-pixie-x
You seriously need help! Are you going to be like this with every girl that doesn't want you??

This is the 1st time this has happened. When I met her, I sort of stopped talking to the world, and making other friends and just focused solely on her. I let this happen and I will live with this regret. But I will get help now.
Original post by librarygirl
She's actually scared of you, threatening to go to the police, can't you see how serious this has become?

That needed to be done. Hopefully your family have realised that your obsession is dangerous (yes it is before you deny it because most people would have let it go by now) and can start getting you help through this mess once and for all.

Yes. I realised just how bad last night. They have and set up an appointment.
I know how obsessive I have been now and it got out of hand. I've got an appointment at the doctor later today.

My mum messaged her and apologised for my behaviour towards her.

She then messaged me and said this:

"I forgive you don't worry. I talked to your mum yesterday she is a good person I can even say perfect..so I will listen to her.. I don't have to say anything to you now.. we are friends like before.

I just replied ok thank you. And my parents have my phone now. I'm not allowed to message her.

I will now get the help I need. I will post what the doctor has to say and I will need all the support I can get.

Sorry for not listening to you before.

Even when you get your phone back, don't message her. I Don't understand how someone can go from ' I hate you, I'm phoning the police' to 'we're friends like before'

Hopefully the doctor gives you some good advice to go on. It will get better if you accept the help. Good luck but please don't talk to her again
Original post by georgiaswift
Even when you get your phone back, don't message her. I Don't understand how someone can go from ' I hate you, I'm phoning the police' to 'we're friends like before'

Hopefully the doctor gives you some good advice to go on. It will get better if you accept the help. Good luck but please don't talk to her again

I know. I still don't know if she was serious about the police part or not. Anyway, the main thing is I am obsessed with her and that's not healthy. I'm filled with regret but it's happened now. She also said to my mum that "I don't want to talk everyday but he doesn't listen". Which is true. I liked talking to her everyday but she doesn't. Anyway that's irrelevant now. I will never hate her no matter what. I just feel really really upset.

And thank you. I won't message her again.

Latest

Trending

Trending