The Student Room Group

Which uni to choose?

I have received conditional offers form the following universities, Leeds, Cardiff and Durham and an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway; I am still waiting for an offer from Edinburgh. I have applied for a psychology course, I am curious as to which university I should choose, since I can't make up my mind.

If any of you currently study there, or have considered applying to the following universities, please give me some advice, much appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by choves
I have received conditional offers form the following universities, Leeds, Cardiff and Durham and an unconditional offer from Royal Holloway; I am still waiting for an offer from Edinburgh. I have applied for a psychology course, I am curious as to which university I should choose, since I can't make up my mind.

If any of you currently study there, or have considered applying to the following universities, please give me some advice, much appreciated.

I also applied for psychology and have received conditional offers from Cardiff, Kent and Goldsmith, I have received unconditional offers from City University and Hertfordshire. Royal Holloway is a good university to study psychology and many people recommend it however it depends upon where you live and where you'd feel most comfortable.
Reply 2
Original post by Sara :)
I also applied for psychology and have received conditional offers from Cardiff, Kent and Goldsmith, I have received unconditional offers from City University and Hertfordshire. Royal Holloway is a good university to study psychology and many people recommend it however it depends upon where you live and where you'd feel most comfortable.

that is what im so unsure about, i have never lived in the UK, so im not sure as to which location is ideal for me...

Quick Reply

Latest