The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL vs. Warwick vs. KCL

Hello everybody,

I got offers from:

University College London (BSc Economics)

Warwick (BSc Economics)

King's College London (Bsc Economics & Management)

Which one is the best choice and why?

Thanks in advance
Vinay
The one that is best is the one that is best for you. :h:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hello!

I don't know if you are more interested in economics or management, but talking about KCL, I never saw them highly ranked in any league table for economics... I mean, whereas UCL and Warwick are almost always top 5 for econ. Maybe it's related to the fact that the program is not only called "economics", maybe not, you should check what the management tables say for KCL.

Someone wrote on the "UCL Economics/Economics with a Year abroad (L100/L101) Offer Holders" topic:

UCL vs Warwick:

1) Prospects: UCL = Warwick
2) Location: UCL >> Warwick
3) Prestige: UCL > Warwick
4) Campus: UCL < Warwick
5) Societies: UCL < Warwick
6) Sports: UCL < Warwick
7) Education: UCL < Warwick (IMHO Warwick gives more module choice + warwick business school factor)

But now it is your choice, dealing with the conditions both may have made to you, if you had the opportunity to visit both campuses, if you want to live in London, which must be by far more expensive, or in a more "country side" campus like Warwick, which is smaller and cheaper, a very different life I suppose.

Maybe for more answers (trust me many offer holders are in the very same situation), you should try to ask your question on the economics offer holders topic.

Bye!

PO

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending