The Student Room Group

Need help with answering G&P questions

Hi, so currently, I'm doing 3 AS subjects, maths, further maths and government and politics respectively (Poles apart I know). So I'm perfectly fine with the first two subjects but I need help in how to answer exam questions for government and politics, I'm doing the edexcel exam board for government and politics and I need help in how to get full marks in 10 and 25 mark questions because it states in the mark scheme that you can either make 1 point for 1 mark or up to 2 marks for a more detailed or developed description with a point (For the 5 mark question). So my question is how do i get all the marks in the 10 and 25 mark questions? (could you please explain both seperately, thanks)
Original post by Mythological
Hi, so currently, I'm doing 3 AS subjects, maths, further maths and government and politics respectively (Poles apart I know). So I'm perfectly fine with the first two subjects but I need help in how to answer exam questions for government and politics, I'm doing the edexcel exam board for government and politics and I need help in how to get full marks in 10 and 25 mark questions because it states in the mark scheme that you can either make 1 point for 1 mark or up to 2 marks for a more detailed or developed description with a point (For the 5 mark question). So my question is how do i get all the marks in the 10 and 25 mark questions? (could you please explain both seperately, thanks)

I would want to know how many points i need to make for the 10 and 25 mark questions
Original post by Mythological
I would want to know how many points i need to make for the 10 and 25 mark questions

For 10 mark questions, the minimum number of points you have to make is 3 - 4 is probably the maximum, but make sure you don't spend too much time on the 10 marker, you want to make sure you have enough time to complete the 25 mark question.

For the 25 mark question, I don't have an exact figure, but I suppose around 4 to 5 points would be adequate, supposing that all of these contain a counter argument.
Reply 3
3 points on 10 marker

2 for
2 against
on the 25 marker including conclusion where you state your argument and conclusion
thanks guys you're both life savers i love ya <3
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending