The Student Room Group

Would you rather live without sex or cuddles?

This poll is closed

A life without cuddles or without sex?

A life without cuddles 53%
A life without sex.47%
Total votes: 171
Which one can you live without sex or cuddles?

A life without sex would of course include masturbation and all sexual acts but you can still have children via IVF.
A life without cuddles would include hugs from anyone. (Your body would react to close touch)
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Rather live without cuddles tbh
But sex is a special cuddle mummy and daddy do when they love each other very much.
Reply 3
This doesn't even need a thread. People would live without cuddles, unless they're asexual.
I'm not asexual and I didn't have an immediate answer to the question, so I reckon it's not an unnecessary thread! :P
I think I'd rather go without sex tbh
How is 'sex' being defined? Does it include fingering etc or are we just talking about heteronormative penis-in-vagina sex here...?
Live without sex.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
But sex is a special cuddle mummy and daddy do when they love each other very much.

Beautiful.

Without sex. I love cuddles. Orgasms are great an everything but I don't want to have sex without cuddling before and after. Also, there's always masturbation...
I think most people would not use the Bill Clinton definition. Oral acts of lust/love and the use of fingers would count as sexual activity.
Original post by SmallTownGirl
Beautiful.

Without sex. I love cuddles. Orgasms are great an everything but I don't want to have sex without cuddling before and after. Also, there's always masturbation...

sex is must in life cuddles we can do with anyone but not sex it's also important part of life we can't have babies if we don't hv sex
after marriage all boys and girls wants to have sex and its so enjoyable i think coz i haven't done yet
masturbation will never fulfil the needs of sex we should have sex
and nowadays juveniles started having sex
(edited 9 years ago)
Beautiful.

But sex is like the bestest cuddle. Or so I have heard :indiff:

I wouldn't describe it as 'Beautiful', the thought of my own mummy and daddy banging makes me wanna :puke:
Original post by Drusilla
This doesn't even need a thread. People would live without cuddles, unless they're asexual.

Currently 12 to 8 for without sex.

Burn.
Original post by Madhav Gupta
sex is must in life cuddles v can do with any1 but not sex it's also imp part of lyf v can't hv babies u v don't hv sex
aftr marriage all boys n girls wants to hv sex n its so enjoyable i think coz i hvnt done yet
masturbation will nvr fulfil d needs of sex v should hv sex
n nowadays juveniles started hving sex

I don't really understand what you're saying. Maybe improve your spelling and grammar?
Reply 14
I would opt for the sex, but sneak in the occasional cuddle when nobody was looking.
I don't really understand what you're saying. Maybe improve your spelling and grammar?

now read i have editted i have used short forms but now i have used normal words
Reply 16
You can hug someone in sex. I win.
Mmm. Probably cuddles. From a selfish point of view sex because I'm really not a sexually driven person and I like doing kinky things without the sex, but for the sake of my partner I'd go without cuddles.
Original post by Madhav Gupta
now read i have editted i have used short forms but now i have used normal words

I don't want children or to get married so those bits don't apply. I've lived for 22 years without sex so I can cope on that front. Whereas I go a bit loopy if I go a few days without a hug. Also hugs are a great way to show anyone you care about them and I like to let my friends know I love them.
I don't want children or to get married so those bits don't apply. I've lived for 22 years without sex so I can cope on that front. Whereas I go a bit loopy if I go a few days without a hug. Also hugs are a great way to show anyone you care about them and I like to let my friends know I love them.

why you don't want to get married any specific reason???
i'm sure after sometime you will yourself want to get married

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending