The Student Room Group

How long do you sleep after an all nighter?

So I've stayed up all night, gone home, slept maybe 1 hour out of boredom and gone about my day...
When you pull an all nighter how long do you sleep for afterwards?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It could maybe last a day and then I would sleep for like 11 hours.
How can you sleep for only 1 hour after an all nighter? Doesn't your body force yourself to sleep for a good couple of hours after?
Reply 3
Original post by EA436
How can you sleep for only 1 hour after an all nighter? Doesn't your body force yourself to sleep for a good couple of hours after?

Nope, I don't really sleep that much, I feel perfectly awake which is annoying because I'd rather be sleeping, today is a boring day.
100 years. Some call me Sleeping Beauty.
Reply 5
If I had time to sleep after then I wouldn't have needed to pull an all nighter in the first place.
Reply 6
Around 8 hours, which is two nights of sleep for me.
Reply 7
Original post by Vixen47
100 years. Some call me Sleeping Beauty.

Haha, I wish i could sleep 100 years
I wouldn't know. I've near had an all-nighter before... nor do I plan to. :K: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
15-17 i reckon
Reply 10
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
15-17 i reckon

Never been achieved in my life. Maybe after 2 consecutive days of no sleep
4-7 hours.
After an incredibly long all nighter - got back home at 8.30pm, i went straight to be at didn't wake up til 3pm. it was glorious
Well I was over at a friends house and we did one but then my mom picked me up the morning after and she said that we were going out for dinner straight away, luckily I was wearing a hat so I put that over my face and went to sleep for like 5 mins which gave me enough energy at least to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Stay up 36 hours sleep for 6/8 hours.
Reply 15
Original post by Mr...
Why :K:?

Sometimes you get so caught up in your work that you pull an all nighter and don't realise.
Depends how long I have. If it's a weekend probably 11/12 hours, but I've stayed up all night on weekdays then had to carry on with the week, so then I've probably had a few hours the next day :K:
haha i'm still awake after no sleep last night o.O
And about to go out to a restaurant, with swimming at 5.00 AM tomorrow morning, then school...
Bad life decisions.
Whoops, there goes an A* (waves goodbye to the grades as they disappear into the distant haze)
Original post by Pizzaa<3
haha i'm still awake after no sleep last night o.O
And about to go out to a restaurant, with swimming at 5.00 AM tomorrow morning, then school...
Bad life decisions.
Whoops, there goes an A* (waves goodbye to the grades as they disappear into the distant haze)

It won't happen
Original post by shawn_o1
It won't happen

what won't? ^-^

Quick Reply

Latest