The Student Room Group

What do guys actually think about?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Her personality and how she is as a person plays a part in whether I want to **** her or not.
beautiful sentiment lol
Original post by TotalScrotal
says they guy with little or no experience with girls what age are u like 13 its not about sex learn to respect people.. ur not going to get far u *******, this is a reponse to those who talk about sex ect.

Outstanding post, would read again.
-Sex
-Maths problems I'm stuck on at the moment..
-Sex
-What am I going to do with my life after my degree?...
-Sexception
-Half pyschotic thoughts
-"I'll just read the notes later on Moodle.."
Original post by smashconcept
outstanding post, would read again.

10/10 ign??
Original post by Ebony19
beautiful sentiment lol

But it's true! :tongue:

Anyway isn't that how women are supposed to operate? Are attracted much more heavily to personality and stuff?
when i like a guy its a strange combination of embarrassment,sex and attention seeking.
I kind of think if she would like me back what her personality is like what her ambitions are and what she would be like to shag.
But it's true! :tongue:

Anyway isn't that how women are supposed to operate? Are attracted much more heavily to personality and stuff?
Yeah I guess it's the way you put it...

We're always hoping that we're not a piece of meat
Original post by Ebony19
Yeah I guess it's the way you put it...

We're always hoping that we're not a piece of meat

Well you aren't a piece of meat :smile: I always try and weigh up whether I would actually like to talk to and get along with them on a friend basis before I ask someone out or anything.
Usually attracted to smile and niceness and a silly sense of humour like me first so.

"lololol that was funny"
"aaawh she seems nice :biggrin: "
"She's actually kinda hot dayum"

Would be thinking if I can see myself marrying her or not as well.

Original post by Anonymous
So a lot of it is sex related?

not really. Depends on the context of the situation though lol.
I'd think about it if she started alluding to it though.
(edited 9 years ago)
Well you aren't a piece of meat :smile: I always try and weigh up whether I would actually like to talk to and get along with them on a friend basis before I ask someone out or anything.
I understand it's just the gut reaction you guys have sometimes is a little off putting. But I know you obviously put your brain into gear shortly after your penises which is better than not at all I guess :biggrin:
Sport, money, power, respect, graphic sexual images.

In girls: nice face, nice body, bit of a babe/nice girl to chat to and be around, well brought up and good family. That's just me.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ebony19
I understand it's just the gut reaction you guys have sometimes is a little off putting. But I know you obviously put your brain into gear shortly after your penises which is better than not at all I guess :biggrin:

Pretty much. Whiost the penis grabs you attention it is the brain that solidifies whether I am attracted to them or not :tongue:
I do find it weird how much people think about sex when they like a girl. You can have sex with anyone lol. Hard to find a nice person to be your girlfriend though.
Pretty much. Whiost the penis grabs you attention it is the brain that solidifies whether I am attracted to them or not :tongue:
It hasn't been completely unknown to happen the other way round in men...

As in a tickle of the brain.
Her personality
Nice experiences shared together
Sex
How to make a move
How interested she is herself
Her smile
Reply 56
The length and width of her fingernails.
Wow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending