im applying:smile:

i sent my ucas off a week or 2 ago

more than sure KCL will show me the door#go away#

oooooo....wats ur academic record?
Reply 4
C's and B's mate

not looking good AT ALL i know

But...

ive pretty much given up on this year...

im just basically trying my luck wit some really good uni's cos ive nuffin to lose :dontknow:

hopefully my retakes will go smoothly an ill get in next year

Good luck to you mate.....you sound like real hopeful:smile:

one thing though do you have a passion for business cos in the interview im screwed. like most i wanna do business to make money.....

but obviously you cant tell them that.......(can you?)

if you have a passion 4 it, have you got any passion pointers i.e. thing that make you passionate?
Big Boi
C's and B's mate

not looking good AT ALL i know

But...

ive pretty much given up on this year...

im just basically trying my luck wit some really good uni's cos ive nuffin to lose :dontknow:

hopefully my retakes will go smoothly an ill get in next year

Good luck to you mate.....you sound like real hopeful:smile:

one thing though do you have a passion for business cos in the interview im screwed. like most i wanna do business to make money.....

but obviously you cant tell them that.......(can you?)

if you have a passion 4 it, have you got any passion pointers i.e. thing that make you passionate?

im retaking a few modules too!...but im pretty positive...ive always been into business...i guess its in my blood!:p: :smile: ...jus love it...probably bcoz my family is very business oreinted....so i get a good insight on how things work etc...
Reply 6
I've also applied for B&M :biggrin:
I was wondering whether it's the most competitive course at KCL? KCL is my first choice, I really want to go there, but my marks weren't brilliant :frown: Does it help me that I come from abroad? :redface:
Tawy
I've also applied for B&M :biggrin:
I was wondering whether it's the most competitive course at KCL? KCL is my first choice, I really want to go there, but my marks weren't brilliant :frown: Does it help me that I come from abroad? :redface:

all courses at kings are competitive!....but looking at all other courses kcl offer....i wud say this course is one of the least competitive one....fierce competition at kcl is for courses lyk medicine and law......what were ur grades?...it all depends on ur academic record and predicted grades...i dont think being an international student will help a great deal...
Reply 8
Well, my average was 81% with 75% in maths. I just didn´t do too well last year, but i know im capable of much more, especially in maths!
Looking at the KCL site though I found that Business has 20 applicants per place while law has only got 16... and 20 was the highest i found =(
Reply 9
I'm still awaiting for hopefully my conditional offer for business management. Any one know wat kinda offers they have been making?? I have been predicted ABB, hoping so much that if they do give me an offer it will be ABB, coz City have already offered me AAB gggrrrr sooo unachievable tho :-( This is my last offer which im waiting for, any one know how long they take to get back to you??
Reply 10
Just a small question: The business school of City is called CASS? And it has a good reputation, yea? :redface: This has been confusing me for quite a bit now =]
Reply 11
Yeh, they have 80 places where as kings have 100. Hoping soo much the kings conditional is lower than city
Tawy
Just a small question: The business school of City is called CASS? And it has a good reputation, yea? :redface: This has been confusing me for quite a bit now =]

yes its called cass...and its really good!
sparkles_*
Yeh, they have 80 places where as kings have 100. Hoping soo much the kings conditional is lower than city

kcl's offer will be AAB....but on results day say u get ABB...they will take you. where as cass....they make an offer for AAB but if u get BBB they'll take u...im talking abt business studies at cass as its the least comptetive at cass. for courses lyk IFRM and actuarial sci...cass want AAB.
just wondeing from the people i have spoken to on here, they are not straight A students? i know this sounds offensive how come its the people who are ABB grade (not to grade people of course) want to do Business Management? whereas the subjects like Law all the students are straight A? most people i have spoken to do like less traditional subjects and are not achieving AAA? i have applied for this and i did bio chem and maths. what kind of subjects you guys do?
its important u do 'traditional' A- level subjects, avoid courses like music etc. i do:

biology
computing
business studies
Reply 16
I know this doesn't really belong here, but could I possibly replace RHUL with CASS in my UCAS application, if it's less than 14 days after I received the Track letter?
Tawy
I know this doesn't really belong here, but could I possibly replace RHUL with CASS in my UCAS application, if it's less than 14 days after I received the Track letter?

yes you....on track click on the course u want to subtitute...its straightforward from then on.
Reply 18
Args the Track site won't work, I think it's because of the holidays? :redface: =(
nope it was working yesterday, damn i wnated to change one of my options, want management instead of business.

Latest