The Student Room Group

2015 UCL School of Pharmacy Page

Hi there! I have received an offer from the uni and will be firming it. Anyone else who is going to firm or insurance it too? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by youshan'tknowme
Hi there! I have received an offer from the uni and will be firming it. Anyone else who is going to firm or insurance it too? :biggrin:

Heyy...after you sent off the fitness to practise form did they respond to say that they've received it?

Is UCL your firm?
Reply 2
Hi guys! So basically I applied to dentistry and ucl pharmacy is my backup. I hope to firming ucl if I don't get into my dentostry unis. Can u guys shed light on how interesting the pharmacy course is? Like with ucl how much of it is patient contact and practicals etc because it doesn't really say on the website

Thanks xx
Original post by youshan'tknowme

Hey. Yeah I'm firming as well 😁 What's your offer and when did you get it?
Original post by Jennn1
Hi guys! So basically I applied to dentistry and ucl pharmacy is my backup. I hope to firming ucl if I don't get into my dentostry unis. Can u guys shed light on how interesting the pharmacy course is? Like with ucl how much of it is patient contact and practicals etc because it doesn't really say on the website

Thanks xx

Heyy I'm in the same position too but with medicine instead I hve 2 rejections so just forward planning....I wanna know the answer to those qs too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have u guys sent off your fitness to practise forms?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by beansontoast92
Have u guys sent off your fitness to practise forms?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've sent it off but haven't heard anything back from them 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hafzy113
Yeah I've sent it off but haven't heard anything back from them 😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks... have you firmed UCL btw??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Thanks... have you firmed UCL btw??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have! Have you? How did your med things go??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I have! Have you? How did your med things go??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh that's good!!! :smile:
I have 2 rejections :/ but still waiting on the other 2. Not confident on them though, but will firm UCL if I don't get anything

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I have 2 rejections :/ but still waiting on the other 2. Not confident on them though, but will firm UCL if I don't get anything

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh sorry to hear that bro:/ but wish you the best of luck!! UCL as backup is still impressive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi are you not planning on taking a gap year? I don't know I heard that if you get an offer for ucl the first time round thrs less chance you can get it again if you apply in a gap year because you rejected them. I don't know if this is true and if so I don't want to lose this place because it's the best for pharmacy . I got rejected from 3 unis for dentistry and waiting for last 1 😢
Firmed UCL :biggrin:
Ahh sorry to hear that bro:/ but wish you the best of luck!! UCL as backup is still impressive lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jennn1
Hi are you not planning on taking a gap year? I don't know I heard that if you get an offer for ucl the first time round thrs less chance you can get it again if you apply in a gap year because you rejected them. I don't know if this is true and if so I don't want to lose this place because it's the best for pharmacy . I got rejected from 3 unis for dentistry and waiting for last 1 😢

Well this is my 2nd gap year....I don't think it'll be a good idea to do a 3rd one tbh!!
I plan of firming UCL and doing pharmacy if I don't get in.......be positive and hopefully you'll get an offer from that uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yay UCL firmer aswell!
What did you guys think k of the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FarhadLasker
What did you guys think k of the open day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didnt go....did i miss anything important?
Reply 18
I firmed UCL too :smile:
Btw where do I find the fitness to practice form? Do they email it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mush240
I firmed UCL too :smile:
Btw where do I find the fitness to practice form? Do they email it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They sent it me in the offer email like a day after my track updated... when did u get the offer

Quick Reply