The Student Room Group

A non-biased overview on Android vs Apple?

I've owned Android phones since late 2010, currently owning a 1.5 year old LG G2. Looking to change to LG G4 or Iphone 6S.

Can someone give me a detailed non-biased overview on Android vs Apple, with benefits and downsides?

Go.
if you want a non-biased view then just toss a coin. everyones opinion has at least some bias.
Look at the specs yourself
Original post by idontevenbeth
Look at the specs yourself

Specs are onyl part of the debate between Android and Apple though?
Original post by TheKevinFang
I've owned Android phones since late 2010, currently owning a 1.5 year old LG G2. Looking to change to LG G4 or Iphone 6S.

Can someone give me a detailed non-biased overview on Android vs Apple, with benefits and downsides?

Go.

For the sake of making the comparison a bit simpler I'll be comparing current gen iPhones vs current gen flagship-grade Android phones, if oyu compared the entire market then there's way too many factors. Anyways;

Android:

Spoiler

iPhone

Spoiler

Those are the major pros and cons I can think of off the top of my head, but there's lots of little bits I can't think of to list off to you (and probably some big stuff I've forgotten too).
(edited 9 years ago)
Thank you very much sir.
Original post by TheKevinFang
Specs are onyl part of the debate between Android and Apple though?

What, apart from opinion?
I've used an iPhone for so long now that using anything else feels strange to me. Anyone else feel this way?
Original post by idontevenbeth
What, apart from opinion?

Specs don't make or break a smartphone, otherwise Apple wouldn't be doing so well with a Dual Core processor... There are many other factors, just to name a few, NFC support, wireless charging, app optimisation, the value of the phone after using it on contract etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending