The Student Room Group

Physics help

I have my GCSE's this year and I just can't do physics. Our physics teachers are pretty bad and don't explain anything so I literally know nothing. There's no point telling other staff because they don't really do anything but have a chat with them but it doesn't change the fact they cant teach.
Anyway I don't understand physics at all. Does anyone know any good ways to teach yourself?

Also does anyone have any predictions of the 6 markers this year? xx
Original post by _SummerBlooger_

I have my GCSE's this year and I just can't do physics. Our physics teachers are pretty bad and don't explain anything so I literally know nothing. There's no point telling other staff because they don't really do anything but have a chat with them but it doesn't change the fact they cant teach.
Anyway I don't understand physics at all. Does anyone know any good ways to teach yourself?

Also does anyone have any predictions of the 6 markers this year? xx

Heya, I'm going to put this in the physics forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=372
use useful websites like BBC bitesize
summarise your notes
use mostly diagrams
i have my whole wardrobe covered in physics notes, in the module last year i got an A
take it topic by topic, i cant help you if you want as physics is my favorite subject x

Quick Reply

Latest