The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Loool of course not

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, that's just put me right off my supper. :dong:
What? no, that's like eating your own babies.
Cum off it, of course not!
No. lol, what the hell has happened to this forum.
If only there was an absolute zero for low quality TSR threads .
Original post by Kadak
If only there was an absolute zero for low quality TSR threads .

And unfortunately, just like absolute zero, a bottom standard will never be reached, there will always be something worse..
As I guy a can tell you every guy in this thread who says no and has been masturbating for more than a month is lying.
How else are you going to get rid of it?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
And unfortunately, just like absolute zero, a bottom standard will never be reached, there will always be something worse..

Yeah , I agree. Threads ike these seem to be an application of negative infinity.
Original post by MrGiofanni
How else are you going to get rid of it?

LOOL omg
Reply 12
Eeeeew gross, girls don't, even you guys
Original post by Anonymous
As I guy a can tell you every guy in this thread who says no and has been masturbating for more than a month is lying.

I'd suggest putting your money where your mouth is, but in light of the above disclosure that might prove rather... unpalatable.
(edited 9 years ago)
ye I have lol. Only dabbed a bit with my little finger n licked it rofl. I can appreciate what the girl is doing more as a result :laugh: How can you expect someone to do something that you haven't done yourself?

You know precum n crap is coming out when they're giving you a blowjob? lol
(edited 9 years ago)
I actually think I licked mine once out of curiosity, very salty and an odd thick textured and I automatically gagged. That was quite a strong bleach-smelling one though.
I've tasted mine, not that I wanted to. I "arrived" in a partner's mouth one time, and she for some reason popped her finger in her mouth, got some of my love juice on her finger tip and then shoved it into my mouth and wiped it on my tongue :rofl: "Just for fun" she said. My lord...

Oh, and for those wondering, it tasted salty. Little hint of sweetness in there as well I think, didn't exactly savour the flavour though so I can't be entirely accurate.
I've honestly never even thought about it till I saw this thread. And my answer is still no. It will be that way forever.
I've now committed after reading all these comments

:shot:
(edited 9 years ago)
I have.

Tasted quite sweet.

Latest

Trending

Trending