The Student Room Group
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales

Media, Culture and Journalism - USW (Atrium, Cardiff)

Hi all :smile:

I've had an offer from USW for this course and also the JoMeC course at Cardiff Uni, been to both of their Open Days, and now I'm finding it really difficult to choose between the two - would anyone be able to offer any insight into either course, even if it's from a friend rather than yourself, that could help me decide please?

Much appreciated if you can!
Original post by Emily_Jay
Hi all :smile:

I've had an offer from USW for this course and also the JoMeC course at Cardiff Uni, been to both of their Open Days, and now I'm finding it really difficult to choose between the two - would anyone be able to offer any insight into either course, even if it's from a friend rather than yourself, that could help me decide please?

Much appreciated if you can!

Hey Emily :smile:, have you decided to go to USW? because I'm going to be studying journalism there and really want to link up with some of my fellow students
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Reply 2
Original post by sineadhunt
Hey Emily :smile:, have you decided to go to USW? because I'm going to be studying journalism there and really want to link up with some of my fellow students

Hi :smile: Yeah I decided on USW, are you going to be living in halls?
Hi Emily :smile: yay! That's great news. I will be living in the halls though I don't know which ones yet, I booked a room in Newport but I have to find someone to take over the room before they can tear up my agreement super frustrated about that.
Reply 4
Ah right, hope you find someone to take it over! I'm in Liberty Bridge, not sure which room or floor yet, just happy to have it confirmed!

Quick Reply

Latest