The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've had a girl wear heels for me in bed before, it was ok, not as great as I thought it would be and they can rub/scratch a bit which is quite distracting.

I'm not in any hurry to try again tbh... Maybe trainers next time :tongue:
No I'd feel like a dirty slag :puke:

I dunno what it is whenever I've seen a scene of someone having sex in heals it's usually some business woman and man having a quickie on a table... Not sexy, not romantic.
No, but I strangely had a request from an ex for me to do her with my Timberlands on :lolwut:
Reply 4
I find it sexy when I have sex with girls with sexy footwear :wink:

I love scratching and rubbing (pain to a level) during sex.
I quite like wearing them in the bedroom! I think it's sexy and heels are supposed to make your bum look good and your legs look longer, so it makes me feel good too.
Original post by XxSophie01xX
I quite like wearing them in the bedroom! I think it's sexy and heels are supposed to make your bum look good and your legs look longer, so it makes me feel good too.

This, I love wearing heels in the bedroom, it's sexy. Not weird at all IMO. Not sure why your girlfriend wouldn't want to, as you said it's not like she has to do any real walking :s-smilie:
It's fine to wear them lying down isn't it. I've got to say as fetishes go it's hardly offensive.
Stockings, no pants and high heels is sexy as hell.

Edit-add to that garter belt, and hold ups too. And painted nails, plus jewellery.

Getting carried now.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'd be perfectly happy to! I mean, I only have one pair of high heeled shoes, but yeah, why not? They make my legs look good and I'm always cool with that!

I wouldn't necessarily want to wear them every time, though; just like sexy lingerie is fun to wear, but I don't want to have to put it on every single time I have sex.
Reply 9
Original post by Plumstone
I'd be perfectly happy to! I mean, I only have one pair of high heeled shoes, but yeah, why not? They make my legs look good and I'm always cool with that!

I wouldn't necessarily want to wear them every time, though; just like sexy lingerie is fun to wear, but I don't want to have to put it on every single time I have sex.

I'm glad your more open minded than some other girls I know!

And yes I agree it's not something you would want to do every time you have sex, that would just be a inconvenience. However on those really sexy occasions where you are in the mood and have the time and energy, why not!

I told my girlfriend this and she still doesn't seem interested, I don't want to put her under any stress...
Original post by Stefano93
No, but I strangely had a request from an ex for me to do her with my Timberlands on :lolwut:

Hahaa, could have worked out depending on how good she looked in them man!
Original post by Lemon Haze
Hahaa, could have worked out depending on how good she looked in them man!

I meant she wanted me to wear them while I pounded her, wanted me to lift her up 'n all. I did, but was just something so unusual to me :rofl:.
I meant she wanted me to wear them while I pounded her, wanted me to lift her up 'n all. I did, but was just something so unusual to me :rofl:.

Wow I read your comment wrong, a bit unusual yeah I see what you mean now lmao.

She sounds like a interesting girl...
Wow I read your comment wrong, a bit unusual yeah I see what you mean now lmao.

She sounds like a interesting girl...

That's not half of what she was like in the bedroom, excessively freaky girl I must admit, but on the counterpart a deranged, psychotic and possessive ****. Had to leave that hoe.
Reply 14
I'm pretty sure I have a fetish for high heels because I have pretty much had all my previous girlfriends wear them using sex.

First time it happened I was in Year 11 and felt like the luckiest guy alive to have a girl do it for me at such a young age and also have sex high (which was amazing!)

My problem: My current girl refuses to wear them in the bedroom, she says she hates 6" heels and would never dream of wearing them in bed. She says she can't walk in them but my argument is that she doesn't actually have to walk anywhere, as long as she can switch positions its all good.

Girls: Would you wear High Heels during sex? Do you think its sexy or weird?

Boys: Have you ever had a girl wear high heels for during sex? Do you even want them to?

P.S. I do NOT have a foot fetish that is not the same thing...

Yeah man why not, I love my heels - the thing is though, if your girlfriend doesn't want to then that's her choice and you have to let it go... nobody should feel pressured to do anything in bed and anyway, even if she did surely some of the enjoyment would go because you would know she's not really into it.
If my boyfriend wants to then yeah I don't mind
Original post by abc:)
Yeah man why not, I love my heels - the thing is though, if your girlfriend doesn't want to then that's her choice and you have to let it go... nobody should feel pressured to do anything in bed and anyway, even if she did surely some of the enjoyment would go because you would know she's not really into it.

Yeah I agree, I don't want to put any pressure on her at all, it wouldn't be fair. It's just hard knowing she's not very sexual while having other girls booty call me to do things that blow my mind...
That's not half of what she was like in the bedroom, excessively freaky girl I must admit, but on the counterpart a deranged, psychotic and possessive ****. Had to leave that hoe.

Haha I've been there too man, I have an ex that I would describe the same way, maybe we're talking about the same chick!
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
It's fine to wear them lying down isn't it. I've got to say as go it's hardly offensive.
Stockings, no pants and high heels is sexy as hell.

lola myluv right? :sexface:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
If my boyfriend wants to then yeah I don't mind

:colone:

Latest

Trending

Trending