The Student Room Group

I'm scared I'm going to fail GCSE Music

I just found out that I'm going to have to rerecord nearly all of my music coursework (60% of the final grade) but I don't think its going to be good enough to get me an A, which is my predicted grade. I'm so worried about my grade, I'm playing piano for my coursework but I'm a beginner, and I'm scared that even if I work really hard it won't be enough. Its really stressing me out and preventing me from doing other revision because I'm worrying about it so much. Does anyone have any good tips for staying calm throughout this?
Original post by fairystories
I just found out that I'm going to have to rerecord nearly all of my music coursework (60% of the final grade) but I don't think its going to be good enough to get me an A, which is my predicted grade. I'm so worried about my grade, I'm playing piano for my coursework but I'm a beginner, and I'm scared that even if I work really hard it won't be enough. Its really stressing me out and preventing me from doing other revision because I'm worrying about it so much. Does anyone have any good tips for staying calm throughout this?

What exam board are you on?
Original post by Midnightmemories
What exam board are you on?

OCR

Quick Reply

Latest