The Student Room Group

In between LSE Summer School and Imperial Business School Summer School

Dear all,

I have managed to get an offer for both LSE and Imperial Business School Summer School. For Imperial, the course which is offered is finance whilst I get the offer for alternative investment for LSE. LSE seems to accept more than 5000 students for its summer school but I am not sure the placements opened by Imperial.

I am now in the dilemma in choosing between both as both look prestigious to me.

Please help! Thank you so much!
Original post by jxtioh
Dear all,

I have managed to get an offer for both LSE and Imperial Business School Summer School. For Imperial, the course which is offered is finance whilst I get the offer for alternative investment for LSE. LSE seems to accept more than 5000 students for its summer school but I am not sure the placements opened by Imperial.

I am now in the dilemma in choosing between both as both look prestigious to me.

Please help! Thank you so much!

If you go onto study an A+F degree at university anyway, I'd go for alternative investment at LSE, you can utilise it more for career purposes e.g. when applying to markets roles if that's what you are into.
Reply 2
Original post by Tomatochuckers
If you go onto study an A+F degree at university anyway, I'd go for alternative investment at LSE, you can utilise it more for career purposes e.g. when applying to markets roles if that's what you are into.

Thanks for the input. May I know what do you mean by A+F degree?
Accounting +FInance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending