The Student Room Group

Myspace

How would you react if a person youve seen around uni, but have never talked to added you to Myspace?
Reply 1
I'd kill them, it's a reasonable reaction.
Depends on the gender you see :wink:
Reply 3
Delete them. Unless you want a ridiculous number of myspace friends like 40957984237984253 to look popular when, really, you only know 3 of them..
Reply 4
I'd probably think they were just adding to their friend count. Or maybe they're shy.
avsbabes
Depends on the gender you see :wink:

Opposite sex.
the.goddfather
Opposite sex.
Accept the invite straightaway then! (What I'd do)
Reply 7
I don't think it's that big a deal - depends how you look at myspace. You can either go for the close friends only or the as many as you can get approach - I personally stick to the first...
Reply 8
vector771
I don't think it's that big a deal - depends how you look at myspace. You can either go for the close friends only or the as many as you can get approach - I personally stick to the first...

Good answer.

Most people would probably accept the add just to see who had added them and then decided if they want to keep them to add to their 'friends' number\get to know them or delete them. In short most people wouldn't think it was weird\strange etc as the site is about social networking.
Reply 9
apparently you can pay a company to set you up with fake myspace friends to make you look more popular!! fake my space or something.

i dont have a myspace account and dont particularly care about this, but hey :smile:
I really wouldn't care..unless it was some weido/stalker guy...
Add them, and start talking to them..

I don't see a problem with it, someone from one of my AS classes added me, and now we talk everyday and in school too, not a problem IMO. Unless they become obsessed with you. :rofl:
lol. Everybody is a myspace whore. (including me)
Reply 13
cookiejest
lol. Everybody is a myspace whore. (including me)

do you pay yourself for sex?? :confused: :biggrin:
Someone did that.I just accepted the add because they are in my college.

Although now I've set my MySpace to private and made it so you need personal info to add me,was sick of getting messages etc. from random old men lol.
only on myspace.

Latest

Trending

Trending