The Student Room Group

Fetishes :P

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
Dunno why I found this funny lol

It's ok I see
Hehe :teehee: used the term poke and bum deliberately, a nice bit of silliness never went too far :smile:
Original post by Ebony19
Aw what was it?

Well only hand fetish.. It is only that I really know of - I haven't really explored others.

God knows what other unknown fetishes I have though :rolleyes:
Beneath the dusky bar-room light,
He saw her 'cross the room.
Her beauty shone and split the night
From out the shade and gloom.

He flexed his arms, then winked and said:
'What up? I'm toned and tough.'
'Not interested,' she shook her head.
He whispered... 'that's the stuff.'
monopoly
Original post by Binary Freak
Well only hand fetish.. It is only that I really know of - I haven't really explored others.

God knows what other unknown fetishes I have though :rolleyes:
Hands of a man or a woman
Original post by Ebony19
Hands of a man or a woman

Woman
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, it doesn't bother me, I'm open minded. It has varied - a guy I used to date wanted me to piss in his mouth, then I've had a guy asking me to squirt in his mouth/face, to milder ones like guys who like hairy girls. I also know a guy who dresses up in high heel boots and spandex - doesn't bother me at all, the kinkier the better.
Original post by ewanharv
monopoly

Imagine all the places the pieces could get :sexface:

the car would certainly not be passing go.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's not a fetish but when people trace their finger on your back OMG IT IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD
This might sound weird but I really like woman's knees?
Original post by KingStannis
This might sound weird but I really like woman's knees?

Understandable. The female body is quite divine, no matter where you look.
I don't have any particular fetishes but I can't really think of anything I would try, other than anything involves piss, poo and sick; that's ****s too nasty for me
Reply 32
Original post by charmander12
Yes, it doesn't bother me, I'm open minded. It has varied - a guy I used to date wanted me to piss in his mouth, then I've had a guy asking me to squirt in his mouth/face, to milder ones like guys who like hairy girls. I also know a guy who dresses up in high heel boots and spandex - doesn't bother me at all, the kinkier the better.
:lolwut:
Reply 33
Do any girls here have Sub/dom fetish?
Reply 34
Original post by Josb
Haraaaaaaaaaaam.

how is that haram m8?
i guess it depends on te fetish.

If for instance a man or woman has the festish of Coprophilia (2 girls 1 cup anyone) i cant imagine many people would be supportive of this. But a foot fetish, bondage fetish there fairly vanilla at this stage
As one half of an extremely kinky couple I can say I welcome any and all fetishes.

And some straight guys like arse play just FTR
Original post by silverbolt
i guess it depends on te fetish.If for instance a man or woman has the festish of Coprophilia (2 girls 1 cup anyone) i cant imagine many people would be supportive of this. But a foot fetish, bondage fetish there fairly vanilla at this stage

i know plenty of people who love scat
Original post by ubi1
Do any girls here have Sub/dom fetish?

yes I switch although mostly I domme.
Original post by charmander12

pisd play FTW seriously agreed :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending