The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Nursing adult sept 2015

Hi I start in September and was wondering what date the first day is and where I can get the reading list from
Reply 1
Original post by samkirman
Hi I start in September and was wondering what date the first day is and where I can get the reading list from

Hi,

i'm not sure on the start date but they should send you a pack through the post with a reading list once your offer has been officially given and accepted, don't worry too much about it though on your first week you will be told how to access the reading list on the university portal. hope this helps :smile:
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
cheers
Reply 3
The start date is 29th of September.. Im doing the same :-)
I'm a first year at Hull studying Adult Nursing, one of your main books is Martini - Anataomy and Physiology. I got an older version on Amazon for £3 and I've swore by it :smile:
Reply 5
hi i was just wondering roughly when i would get my welcome pack
Reply 6
Original post by daniellebehan
I'm a first year at Hull studying Adult Nursing, one of your main books is Martini - Anataomy and Physiology. I got an older version on Amazon for £3 and I've swore by it :smile:

Hi there, could you please tell me how your placements work, what your shifts are etc, do you think it is possible to still continue in a part time job as well as the placements........thanks

Quick Reply

Latest