The Student Room Group

I'm a Bulgarian and I support UKIP, Ask Me Anything

After lurking in the Chat forum, I figured I would finally make my own AMA.

So yeah, any topic is welcome.

And no, not a troll :rolleyes: Inb4 someone suggests that

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daydreamer4life

Welcome to :tsr:.

How many languages do you speak?

Are you a student?

What's an interesting fact about you?
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were? :hmmmm2:
What makes UKIP attractive to you?
How good is Bulgarian cuisine?
Reply 5

Nobody cares you''re not going to become an internet sensation and star on celebrity big brother just because you are a confused individual who simply wants to wow people by making silly statements. Sorry but you needed telling and there's already enough people like you... 20 years ago you may have surprised people but in this day and age where same sex marriages happen, nothing is that shocking anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
Welcome to :tsr:.

How many languages do you speak?

Are you a student?

What's an interesting fact about you?

Thank you!

I speak 3 languages: English, Bulgarian, Russian :smile:

I am a student! :biggrin: Thats why I'm in The "Student" Room :wink:

Hmmm, an interesting fact about me is my life goal to be featured on the HONY page one day :P
Original post by AngryJellyfish
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were? :hmmmm2:

Hmmm, probably 14 :P (I'm not 14, Im older but dont look it :/)
im albanian and i too support ukip
Reply 9
How many times per day do you masturbate?
Are you OK?
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
What makes UKIP attractive to you?

Farage :wink:

Nah, Just kidding.

I think they represent a strong partriotic party, which apart from caring about the wisespread opinions of the ethnic British people, also aren't going to corrupt the system like the other parties have done.
We don't have any party like UKIP in my country, where all the politicians are only in it for money they steal from the people, and willing to ruin our country because of it.
Original post by Treeroy
How many times per day do you masturbate?

What a mature and intelligent comment :biggrin:
Original post by Quantex
How good is Bulgarian cuisine?

It's amaaaaaazing! Balkan food is great in general :smile: You should try it
Original post by T.I.P
Nobody cares you''re not going to become an internet sensation and star on celebrity big brother just because you are a confused individual who simply wants to wow people by making silly statements. Sorry but you needed telling and there's already enough people like you... 20 years ago you may have surprised people but in this day and age where same sex marriages happen, nothing is that shocking anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers for that. I feel so much more enlightened by your rant, you know? Its such an amazing piece of text. I think I'm going to print it and hang it on my wall to remind myself every day ^_^

Jokes aside, there's always this thing called the Ignore Button. Use it mate. I don't care about your opinion.
Original post by CrapDunGoofed
im albanian and i too support ukip

Great! :smile:
What a mature and intelligent comment :biggrin:

Well, I'm sick of seeing all these stupid AMAs. It's like, cool, you have an opinion, that doesn't warrant an AMA. You can have an AMA if you are Bill Gates or Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not for being an immigrant and voting for a political party.
Original post by T.I.P

Posted from TSR Mobile

What does that have to do with anything :lol:
- First of all, UKIP does not identify as a homophobic or sexist party. I would not support them if they did. The fact that once in a blue moon there is a member with such close-minded behaviour does not represent them as a whole. And no, it's not "often"
Secondly, the whole racist thing you speak of is nothing but an accusation you put on people who actually want to keep the national identity of a country. Of course UKIP doesn't want the people of its country being outnumbered and replaced by other groups.
I fully support that because I can use my own country as an example. If English people (and any other foriegners) were moving to my country at an extraordinary rate, I would not be happy either.
I'm just here for my education, and as soon as I graduate, I'm going back to make my OWN country a better place. I am not going to claim any identity which does not belong to me. And thats essentially what UKIP is trying to get across.

On the matter of Godfrey Bloom, I think it's good riddance he's gone from UKIP, because he really did stick out, and the party is better off.

About your last question, I don't think a party should "vet" their candidates. I did my research, and I liked UKIP. Simple. Oh come on, stop targeting UKIP, you know that none of the parties have fully costed their policies.
They are trying to get as many candidates in to leave a blueprint for the next election, which Ukip will do much better in. They know they won't win, but they still want to place enough candidates in enough constituencies to keep everyone happy. Of course, there are plenty of racist turds because Ukip haven't had the time to filter out the filth, but come the next election, they will be a proper party.

There are views where that is consistent (not the outnumbered part, we're very much the majority of the UK's population). They are rare in UKIP.
The only way to preserve British identity is to withdraw from the European Union. Open door immigration is a very deliberate attempt to transform this country. It's a political thing. Pro-EU politicians don't care about immigrants, they care about the effects immigration has on a country.

:facepalm: see above.
The irony is that British identity for most people involves being tolerant, we are a country of immigrants.

Your argument is basically: we need more immigrants. If and when the UK decides it doesn't want uncontrolled waves of low-skilled immigration, then we're going to have to deal with it.

You don't wonder how he got to his position?

Godfrey Bloom is a smart man with a big mouth. If he kept his mouth shut, he would have been a good politician.

Tories, labour, even the lib dems have fully costed policies. UKIP do not.

You don't think candidates should be vetted? So you have no problem if people from BNP or EDL want to run for UKIP? People with clearly bigoted views etc.

No, they don't have fully costed policies. The greens probably have the longest manifesto of the lot, yet they're the worst party I've ever seen.
No party has released their election manifesto yet. Ukip are holding out, because Tories and probably even Labour would want to steal their stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest