The Student Room Group

I'm a Bulgarian and I support UKIP, Ask Me Anything

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, because white british people not wanting other white eu people is racist. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No, it seems you have trouble with your comprehension, as you play the racist card every time, on things which have nothing to do with the colour of someones skin.
Do you like boxing and do you play boxing? :h:
I'm not "struggling" to read the article. There's a difference between having reading problems, and recognising something as propaganda crap. :wink: You deliberately cherrypick things to use against UKIP. That article specifically states UKIP voters, not the actual party. All parties attract a variety of weirdo voters, sorry to break it to you. Also, you don't seem to care that the the percentage of Tory voters is nearly as high as those from UKIP

On the other hand, you struggled to reply to my previous comment, and accused me of having reading problems, which someone with that disability might really find offensive.
Original post by pinkteddyx64
Do you like boxing and do you play boxing? :h:

Last year we had boxing classes in my college! They were really fun! :h: I don't play anymore, but yeah, it was great.
Were you born in the UK?
How do you feel about the fact that Nigel wants to ship you back to Bulgaria with your fellow countrymen and women in a box?
Original post by Stalin
How do you feel about the fact that Nigel wants to ship you back to Bulgaria with your fellow countrymen and women in a box?

I know it's not me you're asking but........

:banghead: :mad:

I'd say only ship back the criminals who amount to nothing, no matter which country they are from. The OP is most likely a good character sort of person who I for one would be glad to see and accept into British society.

To the OP: do you often wear tracksuits like what Eastern Europeans often stereotypically do?
Original post by BCMFM16
Were you born in the UK?

No. A while before Bulgaria joined the EU, my parents got visas and took me with them.
Why do you care so much about a political party of a country that you are not a part of and intend to leave once your studies are over? :confused:
Original post by Stalin

Lool, how do I feel about an imaginary, humorous situation?
You might have things to say about Nigel alright, but to even suggest he's so ruthless as to have some sort of sadistic desire to put foreign people in a box and ship them out is not the way to talk about your dislike of him.
Let's not even mention the fact that no matter what you can accuse him of, Nigel would not break human rights for his cause. He likes all types of people, he even sympathises with my country in one interview, the one thing he is saying is that UK should not be the one to also bear the weight of the problems!!!!
And accusing Nigel of such fantasies is rich coming from someone who idolises Stalin in his avatar pic.

Maybe next time word yourself better and think before you write.
Original post by bolly_mad
Why do you care so much about a political party of a country that you are not a part of and intend to leave once your studies are over? :confused:

Because while I am here, I have to vote don't I :/
And I am fond of the UK, from a tourist point of view, I wouldn't like to visit it, expecting to see typical English, Scottish, etc. features of life and get something completely different :/
Anyway, I've gone off topic.
Original post by daydreamer4life
Because while I am here, I have to vote don't I :/
And I am fond of the UK, from a tourist point of view, I wouldn't like to visit it, expecting to see typical English, Scottish, etc. features of life and get something completely different :/
Anyway, I've gone off topic.

Bulgarians get to vote in the UK general election? :eek: Is that true?
Well never thot i'd say this but UKIP all the way!..Been struggling to find work inbetween studies yet my dad's GF (from Zambia) has lived & worked here 3years now but she doesnt even have her passport to travel! Don't get me wrong she's a nice woman, nothing against foreigners but here she is buying i-pads & nice cushy life with so many able-bodied legal British citizens being denied work over imigrants. Yeah Farage is a bit of a Dick but the immigration is out of control.
Original post by pinkteddyx64
I know it's not me you're asking but........

:banghead: :mad:

I'd say only ship back the criminals who amount to nothing, no matter which country they are from. The OP is most likely a good character sort of person who I for one would be glad to see and accept into British society.

To the OP: do you often wear tracksuits like what Eastern Europeans often stereotypically do?

Thank you pinkteddy. You're really nice. :smile: It's ironic that you would accept me, yet I am one of those that doesn't dream of being British.

To answer your question, No :tongue: I would never wear them in public places, I only have one and I only wear it at home, not when people are around either :tongue:
Original post by Sapphire20
Well never thot i'd say this but UKIP all the way!..Been struggling to find work inbetween studies yet my dad's GF (from Zambia) has lived & worked here 3years now but she doesnt even have her passport to travel! Don't get me wrong she's a nice woman, nothing against foreigners but here she is buying i-pads & nice cushy life with so many able-bodied legal British citizens being denied work over imigrants. Yeah Farage is a bit of a Dick but the immigration is out of control.

Maybe the reason you can't find work is not because of a person from Zambia, but because you cannot even spell the word 'thought'.

'Fink' about it for a second. :colonhash:
Bulgarians get to vote in the UK general election? :eek: Is that true?

Umm I don't think it's as simple as that. A Bulgarian or another other foreigner couldn't just stroll into the UK and vote like that.
I think if you have a permanent address, live study or work here you can. I am really not sure, so I may be wrong. All I know is that I personally have to.
Original post by daydreamer4life
Umm I don't think it's as simple as that. A Bulgarian or another other foreigner couldn't just stroll into the UK and vote like that.
I think if you have a permanent address, live study or work here you can. I am really not sure, so I may be wrong. All I know is that I personally have to.

Yeah I didn't mean Bulgarians in Bulgaria :rolleyes:. I meant Bulgarians in the UK. I'm not a UKIP supporter or anything near, but even I think you should have to have lived in the UK for at least five years before being able to vote in a UK election. :mad:
that was deliberate actually
Yeah I didn't mean Bulgarians in Bulgaria :rolleyes:. I meant Bulgarians in the UK. I'm not a UKIP supporter or anything near, but even I think you should have to have lived in the UK for at least five years before being able to vote in a UK election. :mad:

Oh, in that case then you shouldn't be mad at me o.O I've lived here since 2002, which is well over 5 years. You should check what the voting rules state though, I only know as much as you do.

Quick Reply

Latest