The Student Room Group

Girls, how would you feel being described as innocent?

Just wondering, I personally prefer the girl next door type who has a little bit of innocence about her, there's something about it that draws me in :smile: For example I know this girl who's very sweet natured, pretty quiet & likes reading, horse riding & things like that in her spare time & we've had some nice, serious conversations, but then I know this other girl who is much louder, likes clubbing/partying, pretty experienced with guys & well the conversations can be quite different haha, but I get on well enough with both, just contrasting personalities really :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I prefer quiet girls innocent/refined girls xD
I wouldn't mind at all :flutter::girl:

However, it would be a big, fat lie :nothing:
Original post by Multitalented me
Just wondering, I personally prefer the girl next door type who has a little bit of innocence about her, there's something about it that draws me in :smile: For example I know this girl who's very sweet natured, pretty quiet & likes reading, horse riding & things like that in her spare time & we've had some nice, serious conversations, but then I know this other girl who is much louder, likes clubbing/partying, pretty experienced with guys & well the conversations can be quite different haha, but I get on well enough with both, just contrasting personalities really :tongue:

I'm a quiet girl who likes reading and nice, serious conversation but I also like partying and other kinds of conversation. It's not as clear cut as that lol
I've been called this a couple of times. The last date I went on the guy randomly said 'your just sat there looking all innocent' so I had to ask him how I'm supposed to look (^~^)

I'm told I'm cute a lot too. I'm just waiting for the day I can be grown and sexy lol, I can never run away from being innocent or cute.
I wouldn't like it. I'd feel a bit like I was being called childlike I think
I think it's awesome when they are quiet and 'innocent' and then they're secretly badass as fuuuuuuu

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I wouldn't see it as a compliment or as an insult. Its a kinda flat remark about someone in my eyes especially when you don't know them inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get it a lot; I don't care much but I do tend to take it more as a compliment.
I'd find it hilarious. I've never been the innocent type. If I was the innocent type then I'd know it and think nothing of being called it.
I'm 23 and still sometimes get cute and innocent. It's kind of annoying haha, there's nothing wrong with being those but I think 'hmm well i'm not that cute and innocent' (not a slut either haha just a medium).
Find it a bit patronising.
I get called that A LOT. :indiff: But I don't really mind. :dontknow:
I would be like... what does that even mean? It's fine if you prefer girls with a quiet personality but describing somebody as 'innocent' is almost like a moral judgement of them rather than a personality type.
Don't particularly like being called that, makes me feel childish.
Reply 15
Girls described in the OP are the best tbh.

Btw a sexy chick can be innocent too, innocent is a way of describing a persona not looks IMO.
Reply 16
Girls being innocent is the feminine way to be
I have been called innocent before, and I don't mind it. I do find it slightly patronising and feel as if I'm being compared to a child though.
Everyone expects me to be all innocent and shy and **** but I'm pretty loud and dirty and I go out a lot, but I also chill and read books in my spare time and generally don't talk to anyone out of my close friends. It's not all, oh that girls cute so she must be innocent or, oh that girls sexy so she must be a slut.
I get called innocent a lot. Always makes me chuckle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending