The Student Room Group
If you are referring to Brighton and Sussex medical school on their website www.bsms.ac.uk they say that if your GCSE are not so high they take into account your As and Predicted grades. This means getting very good As grades and Very good predicted grades will out way average GCSE also whether you get an interview is Dependant on your whole ucas form so theirs many factors other than grades. You should be fine as long as your Cs are not in English or Maths.
Reply 2
It really depends on which subjects you got your different grades are in. Your best bet is to contact the admissions department they are all really nice and they should be able to tell you whether you will be considered or not.
Well my GCSEs aren't the greatest and I had an interview so if you excel at A levels you have a chance I reckon.
Heh...when I went to Open Days this summer down in England (being a Scot), I was amazed at how much emphasis they put on the GCSE component...

I mean, I can see why, but for me it seems quite crazy to select potential applicants partly on such a basic qualification. Could be wrong of course!

Latest

Trending

Trending