The Student Room Group

what's the worst thing your parents have said to you?

Scroll to see replies

ive been called by my dad, 'f-ing thing', 'i hope it drops dead'. 'i hope it does kill itself'. heard my mum say ' i wish i never had any of you, have right ruined my life'.... meh ;(
My dad had once said in a heated argument that I was evil and that he's glad that his mother didn't meet me.
My mum has said a lot of the stuff that people have already posted in this thread.

Worst thing is though he has a terrible habit of going out of her way to break things I've bought with my own money.

Things she destroyed:
Xbox 360
iPad 2
iPad 2 (Again, after she bought me a new one)
iPhone 4s

Every item has a story behind it and I pretty much forced her to buy everything back...
Reply 43
Nothing because my mum actually likes me.

My stepdad can be a bit of prick, but he knows better than to say anything like what others have posted in this thread.
Reply 44
My mum spat at me once and launched a hot baked potato at me another time. However, all is forgiven and she is a lovely woman, lol.
Thought I'd blow everyone out of the water with "you're a bastard, just like your dad" but Jesus, some of these are intense.

Original post by CherryWine
My mum. She then lay down on her bed with a huge smile on her face and told me about how every guy she's ever met has fancied her. Complete narcissist.

Haha, considering this she probably said that out of narcissism (or even as a flippant joke) without intending to hurt you. At that, she probably said that regardless of how attractive you are anyway.
Original post by Killer Bean
Thought I'd blow everyone out of the water with "you're a bastard, just like your dad" but Jesus, some of these are intense.

Haha, considering this she probably said that out of narcissism (or even as a flippant joke) without intending to hurt you. At that, she probably said that regardless of how attractive you are anyway.

No she definitely intended to hurt me. She is not exactly a work of art herself lol, I haven't seen her for years... It's all good nowadays :smile:
I never wanted you, I should have given you up.
Original post by CherryWine
I haven't seen her for years... It's all good nowadays :smile:

Guess this is why? haha
Original post by Killer Bean
Guess this is why? haha

That and many, many more reasons. My family aren't nice people, it's best to not be in contact with them :smile:
That I'll end up at Manchester Metropolitan :colonhash:
My mum said plenty of horrible things in my life that's why we don't talk anymore. Ones that stuck were 'i wish I aborted you', 'you'll never be as good as me because you are nothing' and 'go kill yourself.' Last one was said when I was very suicidal.

She was also very abusive physically. One I remember in particular was her punching me repeatedly in the head and slamming my head in the radiator.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Most depressing thread on TSR.
Original post by donutaud15
My mum said plenty of horrible things in my life that's why we don't talk anymore. Ones that stuck were 'i wish I aborted you', 'you'll never be as good as me because you are nothing' and 'go kill yourself.' Last one was said when I was very suicidal.

She was also very abusive physically. One I remember in particular was her punching me repeatedly in the head and slamming my head in the radiator.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same thing happened to me but she grabbed my hair from behind and slammed my head against the corner of the table.. I was only 8 too..
Wish you was never born

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't think of anything

Blessed
Original post by donutaud15

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's worst than my dad wiping **** in my face with a toilet stick

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Same thing happened to me but she grabbed my hair from behind and slammed my head against the corner of the table.. I was only 8 too..

Original post by The_Blade
That's worst than my dad wiping **** in my face with a toilet stick

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mom: "Go and just die"
Dad: "You're dumb and good for nothing"

Those words still hurt...:dontknow:
Reply 59
They'll call me silly every now and then -I'm definitely not complaining. As much as I try to actually show my respect, my ego gets the better of me and I'll act like a spoiled brat (which I hate sooooo much!)

But wow guys... so much sad stuff in here. What the hell?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending