The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

accommodation for brackenhurst students.

hey,

my name is megan and im going to be studying Wildlife Conservation (Bsc hons sandwich) at Nottingham Trent and i was just wondering if you any of you were studying there but are not staying at brackenhurt campus but staying in the city, this is what i have done.

if you are staying at the city campus like me, let me know, it would be nice to get to know some of you.

i am staying at the simpsons hall.

hope to speak to some of you soon.:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
I'm in simpsons hall! which flat are you?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by meganalicexox
hey,

my name is megan and im going to be studying Wildlife Conservation (Bsc hons sandwich) at Nottingham Trent and i was just wondering if you any of you were studying there but are not staying at brackenhurt campus but staying in the city, this is what i have done.

if you are staying at the city campus like me, let me know, it would be nice to get to know some of you.

i am staying at the simpsons hall.

hope to speak to some of you soon.:tongue:

Hey Megan,

Did you get a few offers or just the one? If you got more, how/why did you choose Nottingham Trent? I got an unconditional offer, but I'm still waiting for two other uni's to reply before I make a final decision. I've heard uni life at Nottingham Trent is great though.. I'd like to hear your opinion :smile:
Anyone who's going to be in Maple block this year. It will be nice to talk to people before going to Brack this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending