The Student Room Group

Anyone feeling demotivated?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Monkey D Lufy
I feel demotivated and cant be bothered to do anything as a result.
Currently in year 12 and have not been doing enough revision (or started hard-core revision) as I feel I have left it too late. Someone please tell me it's not useless to start hard core revision now, I feel like everything i'm doing is futile. :frown: If just someone can tell me. My demotivation will go away and will revise like the is exam tomorrow.

It's not too late if you start tomorrow and plan out your revision session. I haven't even started revising for one of my units and don't even understand anything, but I'm going to start revision for it tomorrow and revise or the whole AS module before the end of Easter.

Revise smarter, not harder.
Missed 2 weeks of lectures at uni, I feel rather 'demotivated' and in a constant 'cba' mood, still love uni tho
Original post by kkboyk
It's not too late if you start tomorrow and plan out your revision session. I haven't even started revising for one of my units and don't even understand anything, but I'm going to start revision for it tomorrow and revise or the whole AS module before the end of Easter.

Revise smarter, not harder.

thanks a lot bro seriously, I keep thinking about the past like why I didn't do enough revision yesterday and how other people have done more revision than I have. Starting tomorrow im actually gonna putaside all my distractions (seriously). I have 2 weeks but before that is tomorrow im gonna do as much as I can with breaks (my problem is that I don’t do enough but do have a revision technique tho).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by kkboyk
Whats demotivating you? For me it's boredom

For me too. I just get so bored

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel demotivated and cant be bothered to do anything as a result.
Currently in year 12 and have not been doing enough revision (or started hard-core revision) as I feel I have left it too late. Someone please tell me it's not useless to start hard core revision now, I feel like everything i'm doing is futile. :frown: If just someone can tell me. My demotivation will go away and will revise like the is exam tomorrow.
Haven't started revising for my resits (I'm in Year 13) yet. Just be wise about how you do it. And best of luck.
Reply 165
Original post by MsFahima
For me too. I just get so bored

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have been trying on listening to upbeat songs to hekp

thanks a lot bro seriously, I keep thinking about the past like why I didn't do enough revision yesterday and how other people have done more revision than I have. Starting tomorrow im actually gonna putaside all my distractions (seriously). I have 2 weeks but before that is tomorrow im gonna do as much as I can with breaks (my problem is that I don’t do enough but do have a revision technique tho).

I also suggest doing some past papers and also learning from the mark scheme afterwards.
Original post by kkboyk
I have been trying on listening to upbeat songs to hekp

I also suggest doing some past papers and also learning from the mark scheme afterwards.

I get carried away with songs then.. don't do any work. :lol: But, today has been productive! :biggrin:
Reply 167
I get carried away with songs then.. don't do any work. :lol: But, today has been productive! :biggrin:

How did you manage to revise? All I did was summarise all the points for immunology, and finished a maths past paper -.-
Original post by kkboyk
How did you manage to revise? All I did was summarise all the points for immunology, and finished a maths past paper -.-

I did two past papers for maths and I'm going to do Physics now! I just put my head down and did it.. :lol: Atleast you did something! :biggrin:
Reply 169
I did two past papers for maths and I'm going to do Physics now! I just put my head down and did it.. :lol: Atleast you did something! :biggrin:

But I could've been more productive -.-
Original post by kkboyk
Is it because of what mentioned on your previous thread about the boyfriend being naughty?

Yeah.. can't see anything :unimpressed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ1FZKwI7c

embedded youtube links don't work :colondollar:
Reply 171
Original post by Fangedbeast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ1FZKwI7c

embedded youtube links don't work :colondollar:

The video is too overused -.-
Original post by kkboyk
The video is too overused -.-

first time I saw it was about a week ago, don't blame me for linking a good video

:redface: :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 173
first time I saw it was about a week ago, don't blame me for linking a good video

:o:p

Almost everyone I've met knows of that video -.-
Original post by kkboyk
Almost everyone I've met knows of that video -.-

sheesh sorry lol im just posting a video which could help pick someone up - even if it might not be specifically you... there's no need to lay into me :argh:
Reply 175
sheesh sorry lol im just posting a video which could help pick someone up - even if it might not be specifically you... there's no need to lay into me :argh:

But... but.... but it's overused :frown:
I was feeling demotivated and didn't do any revision. Then I had a dream that everyone was taking the piss out of me because I didnt know anything, even my teachers were roasting me so that woke my ass up.
Also, I was playing a game and the person said "There is a bright future for those who work diligently and for those who lazed idly there is only despair" I don't want to be the person that feels despair so that got me in the mood for some revision. Hard work is temporary but a better future is forever.
Reply 177
Original post by Splashy108
I was feeling demotivated and didn't do any revision. Then I had a dream that everyone was taking the piss out of me because I didnt know anything, even my teachers were roasting me so that woke my ass up.
Also, I was playing a game and the person said "There is a bright future for those who work diligently and for those who lazed idly there is only despair" I don't want to be the person that feels despair so that got me in the mood for some revision. Hard work is temporary but a better future is forever.

Easier said than done. I have to be the most demotivated person -.-

Quick Reply

Latest