The Student Room Group

As aqa english lit b help

i'm currently dreading my as english lit exam because though my teacher is doing everything in her power to help my class, i just can't seem to take in anything and need soooo much help regarding structuring essays, what to include where and everything :frown: the texts for the exam i'm studying are The God of Small Things, The Kite Runner and Auden + Browning's poems. i have all the knowledge about the texts i just cannot seem to get it down on paper and hit all the AOs :frown: someone help meeee !!
Original post by koolthing

i'm currently dreading my as english lit exam because though my teacher is doing everything in her power to help my class, i just can't seem to take in anything and need soooo much help regarding structuring essays, what to include where and everything :frown: the texts for the exam i'm studying are The God of Small Things, The Kite Runner and Auden + Browning's poems. i have all the knowledge about the texts i just cannot seem to get it down on paper and hit all the AOs :frown: someone help meeee !!

Heya, I'm going to put this in the English forum for you as you should get more responses there.You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you!http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=82

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending