The Student Room Group
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David

Swansea accommodation (mount pleasant)

Hi, went to the open day today (loved it) couldn't help thinking that the rooms at Mount pleasant are a bit on the small size, anyone who actually stays there can you give me a quick list of positive/ negative? Tia :smile:
Reply 1
Hey,

I lived there until now. The rooms are on the smaller side, but that's mainly because there's an en suite in there as well. The positive thing is that you get the en suite, don't have to share shower or toilet with anyone. On the other side that affects the size of the room. I loved it at Mount Pleasant. Not too many people, but a lot of fun anyway. It's closer to pretty much everything, depends on where you're studying. The hill up to Townhill is a proper bitch, and I don't know a lot of students studying at Dynevor or Business School who walked up that hill. You'll save a lot of money on taxi and bus. Hope this helped a bit :smile:

Silje.
Campus
University of Wales Trinity Saint David
Hi there,

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in here.

You might want to take a look at St Davids for student accommodation. All our apartments are modern and all bills and WiFi are included with your rent. We are ideally situated, just a two minute walk from the Business School and a 5-10 minute walk from Dynevor and Townhill campuses. You'll have access to our fantastic additional features including:

Fully equipped on site gym

Quiet study areas

Study pods

Additional social space/ games room

Large courtyard

If you’re interested, check out our website: http://freshstudentliving.co.uk/loca...avids-swansea/

If you would like to arrange to come and visit our show flat you can either call us on 01792 341 640 or email us at [email protected].

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
Jayne @ St Davids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending