The Student Room Group

What time does everyone on here go to sleep?

Scroll to see replies

I can't sleep now! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
8-10hours
Original post by Kitty-meaw
I am really struggling to stay awake as I am really tired even though I still have so much revision needed to get done (which I haven't yet started because of the work I need to finish due this week). And if i stay till late then I just feel really tired the next day and can't concentrate when it gets to my 3/4 lesson of the day.. :frown: Like now i am have a massive headache (again) and my eyes hurt, which is what is also triggering the headache (not to mention the throbbing pain) and yes its like my 2nd coffee that i have had since college (i have ate etc.. and taken Paracetamols and drank water). Does canyon go through the same struggle or just me? :s-smilie: Anyway better make my way to bed otherwise i will be half falling asleep in biology tomorrow and trying to seems as though your paying attention is pretty hard! -_-

:couchpotato:

To be honest it varies some days I literally get home and fall asleep at 6pm after already having 2 naps that day and other days I don't fall asleep until gone 4am. Drink more water and eat more fruit and veg, that's what I did as I've given up coffee for lent and my headaches have seemed to stopped

Posted from TSR Mobile
weekdays 12-12.30
weekends 1.30-2
Sleeping pattern is very erratic these days. Can't tell if I'm a night owl or an early bird.
It normally about 1am before I get to sleep at the moment.
It sounds like a lot of you need to work out a sleeping pattern that will suit your school hours! Even if you're fitting in 8 hours of sleep a day, it's the erratic times that are making you tired! I am still trying to stick to my own but I have previously and I know it works. Work out a time to go to bed and a time to get up which gives you 7-9 hours sleep, and then you can wake up or go to bed up to an hour before or after that time. e.g get up: 7am go to bed:11pm Now you can get up on weekends at 8, and if you have some homework that's taking you too long you can go to bed at 12, just make sure not to go over an hour because then your sleep cycle will be messed up! Note: this means everyday, you can't drastically change your sleep cycle for the weekends. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest