The Student Room Group

Brunel vs manchester

I want to pursue my Msc in logistics and supply chain management. And I'm highly confused between the choice of universities that are available to me. These are my options in ranking:

1. brunel
2. Manchester
3. Warwick
4. Westminster

Im really in a dilemma of which university to chose. It would be great if I got some help! Thanks 😃
Reply 1
Warwick
Manchester
Brunel
Westminster

I took in account the overall quality teaching, the reputation, the student satisfaction and the professional prospects.
Reply 2
i received an uncondtional offer from manchester and a conditional offer from warwick. kindly advise which is a better business school. also, being an international student, which would be a better place to live in and also the opportunities available.

thanks
Original post by Aparna1093
i received an uncondtional offer from manchester and a conditional offer from warwick. kindly advise which is a better business school. also, being an international student, which would be a better place to live in and also the opportunities available.

thanks

Warwick is the better business school. But both are good
Reply 4
Original post by mizzsnazzter
Warwick is the better business school. But both are good

in terms of stay and life outside campus, as well as opportunities after graduation.
which would be better?
Original post by Aparna1093
in terms of stay and life outside campus, as well as opportunities after graduation.
which would be better?

There's more going on in Manchester as Warwick is quite isolated as a university! In my opinion I would probably choose Manchester as I think Warwick is more of an undergrad place as you have the uni bubble experience, whereas Manchester is in the hustle and bustle.

Academically on the leagues Warwick business school is better, but personally I think Manchester can offer more in terms of postgraduate experience.

Both will be just as good for after graduation career prospects
Reply 6
Original post by mizzsnazzter
There's more going on in Manchester as Warwick is quite isolated as a university! In my opinion I would probably choose Manchester as I think Warwick is more of an undergrad place as you have the uni bubble experience, whereas Manchester is in the hustle and bustle.

Academically on the leagues Warwick business school is better, but personally I think Manchester can offer more in terms of postgraduate experience.

Both will be just as good for after graduation career prospects

If i go according to ranking, its Warwick first, but then one cant always depend on ranking as it considers the university as a whole, not necessarily in academics.

Manchester seems to have alot going on. also been given an unconditional offer from the university, makes it easier for me i guess. And probably part time and stay would be better in Manchester right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending