The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU Mental Health Nursing Octover 2015

Has anyone firmed to go to BCU Mental Health Nursing?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I have firmed bcu :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Ohh great! Do you start in Sept' 2015
I do :biggrin: sept/oct this year, how are you feeling about starting? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I just can't wait! I think we chatted on the other thread? Lol. How are you feeling?
We probably did :smile: and good! And I'm really nervous but can't wait to start! Just stressed about alevels and all decisions right now, gah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've firmed BCU for their October Mental Health Nursing intake. :grin:
Reply 7
It ll soon be over and then we ll be nursing students! Have you started applying for bursary or student finance yet?
Indeed! And I haven't, I'm doing that this week. Student finance idk whether to stay at home or go into halls.. Making it hard for me to apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I've just sent off my evidence for bursary, after then I ll do student finance. You don't live far away then? Hi Freudian Slip. Hope the wait going all well?
Original post by Awujo
I've just sent off my evidence for bursary, after then I ll do student finance. You don't live far away then? Hi Freudian Slip. Hope the wait going all well?

Not too bad, thank you; how's the wait going for you?

I'm in the process of applying for Student Finance and my NHS Bursary, I'm hoping to get that finished and sent off next week. :thumbsup:
Reply 12
I can't wait to start! Counting down months. Lol! Are you staying in halls or have you found any accommodation?
That's good :smile: and I love in wolverhampton not too far :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Freudian Slip
Not too bad, thank you; how's the wait going for you?

I'm in the process of applying for Student Finance and my NHS Bursary, I'm hoping to get that finished and sent off next week. :thumbsup:

I can't wait to start! Counting down months. Lol! Are you staying in halls or have you found any accommodation?
Reply 15
Original post by Chloesammons
That's good :smile: and I love in wolverhampton not too far :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh right, still looking for accommodation. Hopefully I get something soon.
Good luck with finding accommodation, I'm sure you'll find somewhere soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Awujo

I'm a local, so I'll commute to university. I'm just trying to decide whether I'll drive or use public transport at the moment.

Will you be living on campus?
Reply 18
Original post by Freudian Slip
I'm a local, so I'll commute to university. I'm just trying to decide whether I'll drive or use public transport at the moment.

Will you be living on campus?

No, I'm looking for a 2 bed house to share with my sister somewhere close to uni. X
Reply 19
Original post by Chloesammons
Good luck with finding accommodation, I'm sure you'll find somewhere soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you Hun. X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending