The Student Room Group

How to tell the difference between hard to get & not interested?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Multitalented me
Glad you agree aha :smile: I just need to improve my self-confidence first, I'm getting there but gosh she's so beautiful that sometimes I do find it hard to keep calm when she's nearby & start smirking for some reason lol :redface:

Aw that's adorable :h:
Hopefully she'll be receptive and it will work out for you :*
Original post by jedanselemyia
Aw that's adorable :h:
Hopefully she'll be receptive and it will work out for you :*
Well I don't mind so much if she's not interested, there's a few girls I find more attractive it's just that I'm a bit closer due to working with her. I'd be over the moon if she was interested though but I'm learning that in life some things are just not meant to be & if I were to pluck up the courage to ask her or anyone else & get rejected to hopefully not beat myself up about it & move on while keeping my head held high :h: Thank you so much for all your kind words by the way! :smile:
lol I 'opt out' of reading girls. If they want to play games thats cool but I'm not playing :tongue: I'll just label them as not interested and move on.

Straight talking people are the only ones I like yo.
Well I don't mind so much if she's not interested, there's a few girls I find more attractive it's just that I'm a bit closer due to working with her. I'd be over the moon if she was interested though but I'm learning that in life some things are just not meant to be & if I were to pluck up the courage to ask her or anyone else & get rejected to hopefully not beat myself up about it & move on while keeping my head held high :h: Thank you so much for all your kind words by the way! :smile:

If only all guys acted like you when they get rejected...
It's only natural to be kind since you're so nice :h:
Original post by jedanselemyia
If only all guys acted like you when they get rejected...
It's only natural to be kind since you're so nice :h:
Well not gonna lie, I can imagine it being pretty painful but at the end of the day it's not the girl's fault not being interested so you move on :tongue: Aha thanks :smile: You seem like a very nice person yourself :h:
Well not gonna lie, I can imagine it being pretty painful but at the end of the day it's not the girl's fault not being interested so you move on :tongue: Aha thanks :smile: You seem like a very nice person yourself :h:

Exactly, no point in trying again :rolleyes:
Reply 26
I think if you're asking the question then it's probably the later. Playing hard to get comes with on off encouragement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending