The Student Room Group

2 girls I know coming over at the same time, both want to sleep in my bed with me

my flat that I share with a bunch of students (including me) are having a party on monday and we'll also be going to a big student event.

My flatmates are bringing over their friends and I invited a girl call her girl A that i've been seeing on and off, I know she is really into me and this is my chance to hang out with her properly and most likely be going off with her.

I have a female friend Girl B who I was good friends with last year but has gone back to live in her hometown now shes finished uni, she asked if she come up and I said sure why not as I haven't seen her since new years eve.

There is a problem, I want to hang out with both of them but want alone time with girl A if you get what I mean but I don't want to ditch girl B who doesn't know anyone part from me and she wants to stay in my room. My other flatmate's rooms are full as well and a group of lads friends will be sleeping on the sofas in the living area.

what do I do? I don't want to be a dick or leave out any of them.
Another love triangle plot event
Reply 2
You could try and ensure that girl B mingles with a few friends throughout the night and then maybe she will leave you alone a bit so you can have some time with girl A.

Also girl B might be understanding if you're just straight with her especially if you're friends? Maybe she'll sleep on the floor ;D
OP, simple answer: threesome.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
my flat that I share with a bunch of students (including me) are having a party on monday and we'll also be going to a big student event.

My flatmates are bringing over their friends and I invited a girl call her girl A that i've been seeing on and off, I know she is really into me and this is my chance to hang out with her properly and most likely be going off with her.

I have a female friend Girl B who I was good friends with last year but has gone back to live in her hometown now shes finished uni, she asked if she come up and I said sure why not as I haven't seen her since new years eve.

There is a problem, I want to hang out with both of them but want alone time with girl A if you get what I mean but I don't want to ditch girl B who doesn't know anyone part from me and she wants to stay in my room. My other flatmate's rooms are full as well and a group of lads friends will be sleeping on the sofas in the living area.

what do I do? I don't want to be a dick or leave out any of them.

LOLOL What about a threesome? :sexface:
What's wrong with being upfront with Girl B.
Reply 6
yep threesome :tongue:
Can you hang out with girl A another time? If you haven't seen B in a while and you kick her out or make it obvious you'd rather be with the girl you want to get off with she'll probably be quite offended, but you know her better than anyone here
Reply 8
There is a big student event happening and I said she come on the day since it was announced so I can't tell her to go away, plus its the first time she has been round mine so I'll blow my chances if I say no

I hate it when my friends ignore me when they're with someone getting off with and I wouldn't want to be the same.

I'm pretty sure girl A doesn't want another girl sleeping in the same room, girl B wants to hang out with me she is a good mate, both will be with me at the event so I don't know...
You're gonna need a bigger bed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending