The Student Room Group

Your favourite clothing brand revealed

What's your favourite clothing brand? That's the question we asked you in our big Loved By Students survey...and the results are in.

It was a close-fought contest, but in the end Topshop triumphed in first place, followed by H&M, then New Look in third.

Those brands bagged the top spots ahead of the likes of Superdry, Nike, adidas and Forever 21.

You can see all the results - including the full countdown from this category - in our Loved By Students section.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=9979-best-clothing-brands-students

What do you think of the winners in this category?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hello,
I think Nike is the best brand in worldwide market...
Reply 2
I think Superdry and G-star are good.

The denim on G-star jeans last quite a long time.

And Superdry have the best jackets for comfort and fashion.
I'd say this is pretty unrepresentative. I know barely anyone who still shops at Superdry...
I think Topshop won because of its British associations: kate, cara etc...
It's a nice shop, but their sizing is smaller than elsewhere and their prices are quite high.

I'm not surprised those brands beat Nike and Addidas as they don't sell everyday clothing (well, they do but obviously sports-based). And superdry would eat up anyone's student loan :lol: I've never lived anywhere near Forever 21; it's American right? I suppose it's in London.

Thought River Island would be top three. My favourite one's probably New Look as it's stylish but reasonably priced :smile: xx
Reply 5
UNIQLO
Original post by lktaior
Hello,
I think Nike is the best brand in worldwide market...

Nike sells clothes? :confused:
Reply 7
Original post by celineNOTdion
Nike sells clothes? :confused:

Hello,
Yes, sports apparels and this was in option...:rolleyes:
Reply 8
Not sure anymore tbh.. Im starting to like smart casual clothes which you can buy from places like ASDA and Tesco, they do some nice stuff. I dont mind abit of supply and demand, but thinks like nike is tackie to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by T.I.P
Not sure anymore tbh.. Im starting to like smart casual clothes which you can buy from places like ASDA and Tesco, they do some nice stuff. I dont mind abit of supply and demand, but thinks like nike is tackie to me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay then would you like to go with custom made clothes....?
Reply 10
Original post by lktaior
Okay then would you like to go with custom made clothes....?

What u mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11

I mean to say. you can try custom fitted clothes by custom tailor or bespoke tailor.
Superdry and ASOS should of been rated higher
Where th is ralph lauren??:eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asos and Urban Outfitters are my personal favourites.
Original post by NeverTooLatte
I think Topshop won because of its British associations: kate, cara etc...
It's a nice shop, but their sizing is smaller than elsewhere and their prices are quite high.

I'm not surprised those brands beat Nike and Addidas as they don't sell everyday clothing (well, they do but obviously sports-based). And superdry would eat up anyone's student loan :lol: I've never lived anywhere near Forever 21; it's American right? I suppose it's in London.

Thought River Island would be top three. My favourite one's probably New Look as it's stylish but reasonably priced :smile: xx

There's a big one in Glasgow now too :h:

And tbh I'm not surprised top shop is so high I remember being in high school and being excited when I got my first ever top shop top. Tbh now I shop more in H&M and new look :smile:
I do not agree. I don't know of anyone who still buys their clothes in Superdry.

I would have thought at least one of these would have been in the list:

Jaeger
Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren
Original post by EatAndRevise
I do not agree. I don't know of anyone who still buys their clothes in Superdry.

I would have thought at least one of these would have been in the list:

Jaeger
Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren

Students? Don't think so
Primark or h&m :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm surprised that Zara did not make it on there...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending