University of St Andrews

Exeter or St Andrews for Arabic? ?

Please help! Not sure which to firm...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Original post by small_circles

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help on which is better for Arabic - the complete university guide has St Andrews marginally ahead of Exeter for Middle Eastern Studies but with some odd missing data in a couple of columns. But perhaps more important will be to think whether you like the degree structure in Scotland, whereby you would take two extra subjects for years 1 and 2 alongside Arabic.http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/study/ug/options/ and it's a four-year course. Some people like the flexible range of options and the ease of switching course to another of your three subjects if you don't like what you originally applied for, others don't.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
This is EXACTLY my dilemma, however i'm choosing between Manchester, Exeter and St Andrews.

Any advancements with your decision?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Smaria
This is EXACTLY my dilemma, however i'm choosing between Manchester, Exeter and St Andrews.

Any advancements with your decision?

Lol all in all I've got to choose two from SOAS, Edinburgh, Exeter and St . Andrews:dontknow::dontknow:
I think I'm going to firm either Exeter or Andrews - will make my mind up once I visit Scotland hopefully- and make Edinburgh my insurance:eek:
Any advancements with your choices? (Congrats on getting an offer from those three btw:yy:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol all in all I've got to choose two from SOAS, Edinburgh, Exeter and St . Andrews:dontknow::dontknow:
I think I'm going to firm either Exeter or Andrews - will make my mind up once I visit Scotland hopefully- and make Edinburgh my insurance:eek:
Any advancements with your choices? (Congrats on getting an offer from those three btw:yy:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did two years of Arabic here (StA) and it was really good. I had to drop it but wish I could have done it to honours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending