The Student Room Group

She's had ages to reply but hasn't bothered

I sent her a message like 4 hours ago. It was an awesome message, so loving and funny and still she can't be bothered to reply.

So upset.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Maybe she's busy, maybe she's sleeping... Don't get too attached to one girl, there are others out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adipoptosis
I sent her a message like 4 hours ago. It was an awesome message, so loving and funny and still she can't be bothered to reply.

So upset.

It's a phychological warfare out here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Juicy J
Maybe she's busy, maybe she's sleeping... Don't get too attached to one girl, there are others out there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah she's not. It's just her being hurtful.
Original post by Yeah dude
It's a phychological warfare out here

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally agree
She ain't interested or she really is busy

How do you know? Most days I have to wait 8 - 10 hours for my GF to reply, I know she's busy because she bad at replying and also working.
Reply 7

Best to move on and find other girls.
It's okay Adipoptosis :console:. It may hurt now, but it's just a phase man. Don't let it bother you. You might not want to hear this, but some people do take a while to reply back, while some reply instantaneously.
Original post by Juicy J
Best to move on and find other girls.

Yeh you're prolly right. I get so insecure over this one. It's so awesome when I'm with her, so ****ty when im not.
THE ZONE HAS BEEN BREACHED I REPEAT THE FRIENDZONE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED Assassinate her immeDIATELY AND GET OUTTA THERE, U HEAR ME SOLDIER, TIME IS TICKIN

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by R_Chappers
How do you know? Most days I have to wait 8 - 10 hours for my GF to reply, I know she's busy because she bad at replying and also working.

Without going into too much detail, this girl basically has nothing else to do after about 6 anyway. So when she doesn't reply I know its because she doesn't care enough to bother.
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
It's okay Adipoptosis :console:. It may hurt now, but it's just a phase man. Don't let it bother you. You might not want to hear this, but some people do take a while to reply back, while some reply instantaneously.

Hmm yeh, thanks for your kind words :smile:
Without going into too much detail, this girl basically has nothing else to do after about 6 anyway. So when she doesn't reply I know its because she doesn't care enough to bother.

What if she simply has something better to do? I hate this current climate of instant messaging where we are expected to reply to everything immediately. Most times I'd prefer to read or watch tv. Even if I have messages, I'd reply when I'm in the mood to have a chat no because I have nothing else to do.
Original post by SuziieB
What if she simply has something better to do? I hate this current climate of instant messaging where we are expected to reply to everything immediately. Most times I'd prefer to read or watch tv. Even if I have messages, I'd reply when I'm in the mood to have a chat no because I have nothing else to do.

Well yeh that's the point. That's exactly the point.

She has something better to do on her own than reply to my awesome message and that makes me feel like crap.

She has something better to do on her own than reply to my awesome message and that makes me feel like crap.

What, do you think you're this amazing person that she should be at your beck and call message wise? You'll need to get over it, people have lives outside the insta-messaging world.

Care to share this message with us :sexface:

So upset.

- either she is busy
- either she is not interested
- or she is playing some mind game, and its working.

has she been online, like on whatsapp or facebook?

just chill and wait it out man.
Reply 18
Some people are just bad at replying... irregardless of whether they're interested or not. I am. Stop over-thinking it.
Original post by SuziieB
What, do you think you're this amazing person that she should be at your beck and call message wise? You'll need to get over it, people have lives outside the insta-messaging world.

No but this message needs a reply since it's asking her out tomorrow. We have been out 4 times before and each time it's the same nonsense but she says yes eventually like at the last possible hour.

Quick Reply

Latest