The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How long have you been on TSR? :shakecane:
I first joined in 2007 but properly 'joined in' in late 2011 I think.

What are some of the most memorable moments of being a user? :groovy:

Oh my goodness, so many! I love it when our community achieves things. Whether it was Miser interviewing an MP the other week, a really cool article, a thread like this one, seeing all of our mods (current and old) blossom as individuals and as their careers go from strength to strength, members getting into uni or just finding happiness in themselves. So many of them. I don't know if it's my favourite time but something that's just jumped into my head... In one of the first bake offs that happened when I first joined, a colleague who started on the same day as me baked the most amazing cake. I think, by all rights it should have won, but for the fact she was an employee! She was so miffed she didn't win it was hilarious. She'd spent two days making it. The great thing about TSR for me is just how much fun it is most of the time, whether we're giggling in the office or chatting away online or at a meet.

Any features of TSR or users that you miss, and why? :moon:

Neg rep, my life hasn't been the same without it.

Oh, and the video game section. We so need to whop that bad boy back out.

I miss Totomimo and his cartoons and contests. And all the members who eventually leave and go off to work or the ether beyond TSR, whatever that might be.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Captain Jack
x

Awesome post! :awesome:

But PRSOM... :grumble:
Been here for ... just over four years, I think :holmes:

SIGH. My drama with Robbie242 in 2013 :hide: And when I got banned four times in a row around the same time! :lol:
I met up with my first TSR in December 2013, my best fwend Placenta Medicae Talpae, who I am still in touch with now. :awesome:
Then I got a sub in Feb 2014, joined the backroom, and dramaramamarama became my TSR life :lol:

Who do I miss ... I miss Idle! :puppyeyes: He was a darling (when he wasn't horny:hide:). I also miss Placenta ofc. I miss Plantagenet Crown (why's he banned?!). I miss a few subs who've changed/I don't speak to anymore/they left.
A few highlights for me - from cooking with semen to seeing Aston University (attempt to) rap. Kinda miss Toonervoustotalk - he was a great guy.

Spoiler

I remember the Female Subs Cleavage Contest of 2015

Never Forget :moon:
Original post by Captain Jack

Neg rep, my life hasn't been the same without it.

-_-
Lol well I've only been here for about a month :ahee:

And I guess just in general talking to people and having the joy of helping them out is great for me:colondollar::colondollar: although if I'd have to choose, the member Norin gave me a warm welcome by helping myself out in a hard situation I was once in, and helped with my studies and that's a memory I'll cherish :yep::biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 127
Original post by Phoenix.
Lol well I've only been here for about a month :ahee:

And I guess just in general talking to people and having the joy of helping them out is great for me:colondollar::colondollar: although if I'd have to choose, the member Norin gave me a warm welcome by helping myself out in a hard situation I was once in, and helped with my studies and that's a memory I'll cherish :yep::biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww bless, anytime haha. And thank you for helping me as well:smile:

Um I've been here since October 2012?? I think, not really around TSR, just on the counting threads, and welcome squad mainly:colondollar::colondollar:

Memories will be the great times in the IWAISS thread, met great people like Aph, toonervoustotalk whom I miss, and all of them really:biggrin:

And if only they bought back the neg rep:sigh::ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
Aww bless, anytime haha. And thank you for helping me as well:smile:

Um I've been here since October 2012?? I think, not really around TSR, just on the counting threads, and welcome squad mainly:colondollar::colondollar:

Memories will be the great times in the IWAISS thread, met great people like Aph, toonervoustotalk whom I miss, and all of them really:biggrin:
And if only they bought back the neg rep:sigh::ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Those times are not forgotten :biggrin:

...*Cough*...Liam Neeson...*cough*
Reply 129
Original post by SassKing13
Those times are not forgotten :biggrin:

...*Cough*...Liam Neeson...*cough*

I hope not! :biggrin::biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TornadoGR4
I remember the Female Subs Cleavage Contest of 2015 Never Forget :moon:

Ah memories :moon:
Joined in 2013..

Most memorable experience has to be when I began talking to a certain someone after seeing many of his posts which I thought would reflect the douchey personality he gave out from his posts. I've been in a relationship with this certain someone for nearly 2 months :rolleyes:

I miss Placenta and the neg reps

Definitely not :smile: I've had to hang up my cape as Batman now though...although perhaps only temporarily :tongue:

How are you doing these days Lucy? :smile:
Original post by TornadoGR4
I remember the Female Subs Cleavage Contest of 2015

Never Forget :moon:

#represent
I joined Nov last year, pretty active till start of Jan. Restarted around mid Feb, not much changed and I had too much work.
Gave it a rest, came on today, about 3 threads closed about boobs by a pepper/capsicum avatar. :s-smilie:
( Not that I have anything against them, peppers/capsicums, or boobs, also, I think Maid Marian complained about not being mentioned in one so I'll mention you now lol)
:cool:
(edited 9 years ago)
Definitely not :smile: I've had to hang up my cape as Batman now though...although perhaps only temporarily :tongue:

Pfffft I ain't put the lightning bolt away yet puny mortal:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Pfffft I ain't put the lightning bolt away yet puny mortal:smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha those were the days...:tongue:

Of course I am ready to don the Batsuit again at anytime though :tongue:
Haha those were the days...:tongue:

Of course I am ready to don the Batsuit again at anytime though :tongue:

Been playing Arkham City all day:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Been playing Arkham City all day:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome :smile: I don't really get the time for video games these days really...
Reply 139

It better be only temporarily!:tongue:

I'm great thanks:biggrin: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending