The Student Room Group

Guys want me but don't want to date me - what?

So I've noticed that, over the years, I get a lot of attention from guys in clubs, they want to hook up with me or whatever... but in real life, nope, I get no attention/offers/dates >_>

what's up with that? is it just guys being drunk on nights out and going for what they can?! Just want your honest opinion, this is all getting me a bit down tbh
It possibly means you're very good looking but maybe not approachable enough? Or guys might think you're out if their league so don't even bother trying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Here's an idea. Find someone you like and ask them out.
Maybe you're quite an attractive girl? Generally speaking guys are less likely to approach you sober if you are.

Then again it might just you being unlucky. :rolleyes: I wish someone would just approach me in either situation :bebored:
Original post by lionharted
So I've noticed that, over the years, I get a lot of attention from guys in clubs, they want to hook up with me or whatever... but in real life, nope, I get no attention/offers/dates >_>

what's up with that? is it just guys being drunk on nights out and going for what they can?! Just want your honest opinion, this is all getting me a bit down tbh

What do you think a hook up is if not attention/ an offer/ something that will lead to a date?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending