The Student Room Group

About time students told Farage where to go. We want foreign students.

An education is more than just lectures and exams. It's also about growing up, and embracing different cultures is what mature adults do:

https://sturents.com/news/post/2015/03/21/students-recognise-the-value-of-a-multicultural-university-experience/331/
*******s. The reason Britain wants international students is they each pay our universities £12,000 a year to do courses like management which cost two bob and a piece of string to deliver.
Reply 2
Original post by scrotgrot
*******s. The reason Britain wants international students is they each pay our universities £12,000 a year to do courses like management which cost two bob and a piece of string to deliver.

The survey was explicitly based on the opinions of students. I doubt students have such business concerns in mind, let alone have their opinions biased by such concerns.
Can you point me to a reputable source that quotes UKIP (either Farage or another member) saying something about international students? I can't recall UKIP ever saying they 'want rid' of them??
Reply 4
About time we told foreign students where to go more likely (Heathrow basically).
Farage is such a pain
Original post by Spiros90
About time we told foreign students where to go more likely (Heathrow basically).

We need foreign students their fees ensure our universities maintain a consistently high standard of teaching

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending