The Student Room Group

Guys, do you like red lipstick on girls?

Or do you think it looks clownish/prefer pink?

Scroll to see replies

It all depends on the girl. Some look better in red, some pink, some with just a bit of vaseline, imo
makeup is for insecure women. definitely a turn off.
can honestly say "gee id really fancy cept shes not wearing red lippie" has never occurred to me.

So frankly couldnt give her damn.

Unless she gone for the Tango vampire look. That just looks awful
That really does depend on the girl, their complexion, the shade of red, how it is applied etc...

It can look good but it can also look bad.
Reply 5
Love it, it looks sexy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't like any lipstick tbh! Natural lips are sexy.
Reply 7
Prefer pink, and lighter ones. Red is whorish.
Reply 8
Original post by Josb
Prefer pink, and lighter ones. Red is whorish.

srsly tho all shades of red? Was thinking of getting one :lol:
Reply 9
Original post by Lisagurlxx

srsly tho all shades of red? Was thinking of getting one :lol:

Yeah, don't forget your fishnet.
I love wearing it, don't care in the slightest whether or not guys like how it looks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why do you care what guys think? If you want to wear red lipstick, then wear it :colonhash:
The answer is pretty obvious. If the make up is done well (no/little eye makeup and face makeup) then they'll find it more attractive. Some definitely find red lipstick more attractive than pink. Depending on how I'm dressed and how my hair is I tend to get a lot of attention. When I've got pink/MLBB lipstick on the stares aren't as intense as they are when I have red lipstick on. When I wear red lipstick the only eye makeup I have on is mascara, but that's mostly because I'm too blind to wear eyeliner. :colondollar:
Yeah as long as they don't look like MirandaSings or the Joker.
hate it srs, very very very few girls can pull off red lipstick imo
Original post by Arkasia
Yeah as long as they don't look like MirandaSings or the Joker.

Can't believe you just insulted MirandaSings.
Original post by Vixen47
The answer is pretty obvious. If the make up is done well (no/little eye makeup and face makeup) then they'll find it more attractive. Some definitely find red lipstick more attractive than pink. Depending on how I'm dressed and how my hair is I tend to get a lot of attention. When I've got pink/MLBB lipstick on the stares aren't as intense as they are when I have red lipstick on. When I wear red lipstick the only eye makeup I have on is mascara, but that's mostly because I'm too blind to wear eyeliner. :colondollar:

I can only think of one occasion when I wore red lipstick (I think it was that famous color Russian Red by MAC) and I remember I was shocked by the amount of open-mouthed stares and gawks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I like pink lipstick on a girl. Red isn't bad either if applied lightly. Just my opinion.
(edited 9 years ago)
A girl can wear whatever lipstick she wants. But there is no way I'm going near one of those girls with the bright red smeared on lipstick, you just know its going to get everywhere. Red lipstick is for grandmothers in my opinion.
Reply 19
This is the brightest I've worn. Yes no maybe? :dontknow:

Spoiler

As others have mentioned, depends on the girls appearance. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest