The Student Room Group

What should I do?

This is me: :confused: :confused: :smile: :angry:

Him:
- Looks at me forever when I'm in the room, but avoids looking when I look, the exact oppersite.
- When we're in the same room and his in lesson, he never pays attention and just looks at me everytime I move, speak etc (reflections from glass helps me see this)
- He purposally goes closer and talk to his friends and looks at me but when I look, he looks away.
- He avoids looking in my eyes in total, whenever I walk past.

confussseed, when he actually talks he seems so nervous but he tried to talk at start but was pretty odd and weird but also adorable

Me:
- When I first saw him, we always had this weird connection and tried to avoid looking etc but couldn't resist.
- Tried to start talking, fighting against shyness he replied and talked but he really pssed me off one time when he completly hided from me ever since then he couldn't even speak or say sorry.
- Everytime since that his always depressed when I'm in the same room as him, even tho if he said sorry I'll be fine with it.
- Now I'm playing the game his playing and now coming closer on purpose; example, I took the dog out and at the night he flashed this light in my face when I think he knew my voice then he started to act all weird infront of his friend.

It's a mixture of happy/sad/confusion/anger

What should I do?
Reply 1
talk to him?
Reply 2
Its hard to really, it's in an awkward situtation

- Completly different lessons
- Don't hang out

But weird connection and nervous between both
Reply 3
Ah, well break the tension when you see him out of class? :biggrin:
Might be difficult for the first time - but then you two would feel more comfortable after some time together. He probably acts weird in front of his friend whenever he sees you because he's tryna act cool.
Reply 4
Well..
We're both guys but..

I can tell by everything of his gay but.. I don't think he has told anyone that he is..
-Mainly his eyes-

But I don't know if it will just embarress me or what...
Original post by Anonymous
This is me: :confused: :confused: :smile: :angry:

Him:
- Looks at me forever when I'm in the room, but avoids looking when I look, the exact oppersite.
- When we're in the same room and his in lesson, he never pays attention and just looks at me everytime I move, speak etc (reflections from glass helps me see this)
- He purposally goes closer and talk to his friends and looks at me but when I look, he looks away.
- He avoids looking in my eyes in total, whenever I walk past.

confussseed, when he actually talks he seems so nervous but he tried to talk at start but was pretty odd and weird but also adorable

Me:
- When I first saw him, we always had this weird connection and tried to avoid looking etc but couldn't resist.
- Tried to start talking, fighting against shyness he replied and talked but he really pssed me off one time when he completly hided from me ever since then he couldn't even speak or say sorry.
- Everytime since that his always depressed when I'm in the same room as him, even tho if he said sorry I'll be fine with it.
- Now I'm playing the game his playing and now coming closer on purpose; example, I took the dog out and at the night he flashed this light in my face when I think he knew my voice then he started to act all weird infront of his friend.

It's a mixture of happy/sad/confusion/anger

What should I do?

Look, OP, he's clearly shy around you, probably feels like he made a fool of himself that time that he pssed you off. I get that much about him, because I'm in a slightly similar position. He probably doesn't want to make things even worse and risk driving you even further away. I'd suggest just speaking to him, if not in person, do it over text or something. Maybe even go old school, and slip him a note, asking to talk.

Don't play games, because chances are he won't pick up on what you're doing, and then where does that leave you. Heck, I've played the same exact 'game' that you're saying he's playing, and I never even noticed, up until one of my friends made a point to tell me, about three years too late.
Reply 6
Thanks for advise I'll try @Zaki and Anomymous (You sound like him btw :P)
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for advise I'll try @Zaki and Anomymous (You sound like him btw :P)

Do you have his number?

Spoiler

Reply 8
Nope, we talked on facebook he talked so .. odd and a bit too easy to tell me liked me back BIG time. I removed him twice for being so aarogorant and it's still pending for the 3rd time but this time is the final. It's a awkward love that will take a while to start, but I'll try if he talks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending