The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Any other mature students starting this year?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi,

I'll be doing a Masters in Global Business Management and I'm 26! I'm studying abroad in France from January so it's going to be very difficult to make friends in such a short space of time from September as well as find a place to live in the city for 4 months! You're not alone :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey I'm starting in Nottingham Trent in Sept doing a postgrad in career guidance :-) I'm 24 and moving over from Dublin :K:
Reply 22
Hi, i am 22 and got an unconditional to study Pharmacology, and staying in halls
What halls are you guys all staying in??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Im 25 Wildlife Conservation, Trying to get a place to rent in Southwell :s-smilie:
Hi guys! I am 24 and doing BPTC this year. I am looking for a housemate to stay with me in the Litmus Building.It's a 2 bed apartment in city centre with onsite gym and swimming pool. I intend to start renting the place in Aug/Sept.
Hey Guys,

I studied at NTU doing my bachelors degree. Im doing a Msc in Quantity Surveying starting in September. Any recommendations accommodation wise?? I know the city quite well. Should probably book something soon. haha

Quick Reply

Latest