The Student Room Group

Good boob job or small boobs?

What would guys prefer, a girl with a GOOD boob job (some people have this idea that boob job=bad and fake looking lol no it does not) or A/B cups?

This is not a big boobs vs small boobs thread. I just wanted to see what you guys here think, not that I care and it will impact any future decisions. This is just out of interest.

Also, no 'love your small boobs' posts, I don't care. I've heard that many times.

Scroll to see replies

boob job
As a guy, I generally prefer in-between size boobs, so not small, but not big enough to have every guy staring, C or D cups are best imo. If it's done well, looks great, otherwise absolutely ****. I'd prefer small boobs to a badly done boob job, but a well done boob job is very hard to spot, and sexy af. End of the day, as long as my girl's comfortable with them, I'll probably love them
Reply 3
Well-proportioned boobs. If the girl is petite, small boobs all the way.
Reply 4
I like real women not these fake artificial ones
Double D's :sexface:

awk gon awk wen you have > breasts than gf aw fuk bye?
Reply 6
Small boobs. It's more about the shape btw, not the size.
small
Boobs are for babies. As long as she's a lady in the street and a freak in the sheets she could be as flat as an ironing board.
Small boobs, I've never liked large boobs; much less fake boobs.
Reply 10
Don't do it. Seriously. Firstly it will never be authentic and secondly there is no need. All boobs are good.
I have an F chest and it is just big and uncomfortable. I don't feel sexy at all.
I'm a girl who like girl and I prefer too small boobs over too big boobs.

so I would say small boobs.
Don't think I've ever seen or felt a good boob job.
Original post by wsxcde
small boobs, no such thing as a good boob job imo, wouldnt want to have a hand full of silicone over a hand full of flesh

A/B cups are not a hand full of flesh.

Some boob jobs are good!!!
Original post by honeyandlemon
I have an F chest and it is just big and uncomfortable. I don't feel sexy at all.

Well, guys find that attractive lol. Big boobs are seen as better by society than small ones so you can't really complain
Original post by Josb
Small boobs. It's more about the shape btw, not the size.

The shape of my boobs are disgusting though. Which is why I am thinking about whether a good boob job is better than small boobs.
Definitely a good boob job. I like a woman with big breasts. I judge women largely on their appearance, including their face and their body. It's a big thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous
Well, guys find that attractive lol. Big boobs are seen as better by society than small ones so you can't really complain

That was a very ignorant thing to say, saying she can't complain. Very large chest sizes can be extremely uncomfortable/painful, difficult to fit into flattering clothes, you get started at all the time and they sag early. There are pros and cons on both sides.

As for whether guys like boobs jobs or small boobs. I'm not a guy but the opinion will be very divided. I personally think both can look nice.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
The shape of my boobs are disgusting though. Which is why I am thinking about whether a good boob job is better than small boobs.

What do you mean by disgusting?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending